New Automotive sub-forum under ME

• Thread starter berkeman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Automotive
In summary, the new automotive sub-forum under ME serves as a platform for individuals to discuss and share information about the latest developments in the automotive industry. It is open to all, including professionals, enthusiasts, and those seeking knowledge. Topics that can be discussed include new technologies, design trends, industry news, and more. To start a new discussion, simply click on the "New Topic" button and provide relevant details. Images and videos can also be shared as long as they are related to the discussion and do not violate any copyright laws.
berkeman
Mentor
Hey, by popular demand, Greg created an Automotive sub-forum under ME. Cool.

I'm trying to move most of the automotive-related threads from ME to the Automotive sub-forum, but if you see some I've missed, please PM me with a link to the thread that should be moved.

Thanks!

Engineering news on Phys.org
Very cool...

vroom! vroom! :-p

Related to New Automotive sub-forum under ME

What is the purpose of the new automotive sub-forum under ME?

The purpose of the new automotive sub-forum under ME is to provide a space for discussion and information sharing about the latest developments and advancements in the automotive industry. This includes topics such as new technologies, design trends, and industry news.

Who can participate in the discussions on the automotive sub-forum?

The automotive sub-forum is open to anyone who is interested in the automotive industry, including professionals, enthusiasts, and those looking to learn more about the field. All viewpoints and levels of knowledge are welcome.

What types of topics can be discussed on the automotive sub-forum?

The automotive sub-forum covers a wide range of topics related to the automotive industry, including but not limited to: new car releases, electric and autonomous vehicles, safety features, design and engineering, industry events, and future predictions and trends.

How can I start a new discussion on the automotive sub-forum?

To start a new discussion, simply click on the "New Topic" button located on the top right corner of the sub-forum page. Make sure to choose a relevant and descriptive title for your discussion and provide some details in the body of the post to spark conversation.

Can I share images or videos in my posts on the automotive sub-forum?

Yes, you can share images or videos in your posts as long as they are relevant to the discussion and do not violate any copyright laws. It is always encouraged to use visuals to enhance your post and make it more engaging for other members of the sub-forum.