[Networking] Please check my table is correct

In summary, the purpose of checking a networking table is to ensure accuracy and efficiency in communication between devices on a network. The frequency of checking may vary, but it is recommended to do so regularly. An incorrect networking table can lead to communication errors and disruptions, so it is important to check for errors and correct them as soon as possible. This can be done manually or with the help of network diagnostic tools. Regularly checking and correcting errors in the networking table is crucial for maintaining a stable and efficient network.
uperkurk
So basically The IP address I was given was 192.169.9.0, subnet mask 255.255.255.0. I was told to divide the IP into equal subnetworks.
Have I done this correctly?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 477
Physics news on Phys.org
Exactly why I don't like to post in the homework section mr moderator, because they never get answered.

Related to [Networking] Please check my table is correct

1. What is the purpose of checking a networking table?

The purpose of checking a networking table is to ensure that the information contained within it is accurate and up-to-date. This is important for efficient and effective communication between devices on a network.

2. How often should a networking table be checked?

The frequency of checking a networking table may vary depending on the network and its usage. However, it is generally recommended to check the table on a regular basis, such as once a week or once a month, to ensure that any changes in the network are reflected in the table.

3. What are the consequences of an incorrect networking table?

An incorrect networking table can lead to communication errors and disruptions within the network. This can result in slow or failed connections, loss of data, and inefficient use of network resources.

4. How can I check if my networking table is correct?

To check if a networking table is correct, you can compare it with other tables on the network or consult with other network administrators. You can also use network diagnostic tools to analyze the table and identify any discrepancies.

5. What should I do if I find errors in my networking table?

If errors are found in a networking table, they should be corrected as soon as possible. This can be done manually by updating the table with the correct information, or by using automated tools to synchronize the table with other devices on the network. Regularly checking and correcting errors in the networking table can help maintain a stable and efficient network.