Needed suggestions from counselor

In summary, the conversation revolved around a counselor searching for health and wellness material that they could put their name on and provide to their clients. There were also discussions about plagiarism and fair use of sources. The conversation ended with a suggestion to sell one's kidneys in Central America to pay off any potential lawsuits.
clista
Hi I am a. counselor, I need health and wellness material that I can put my name on and hand to my clients. Nothing is editable; most of it sucks and is too generic. Does anyone know where I can get free professional wellness fact sheets that I can edit, put my name on them and give them to my patients?

Physics news on Phys.org
Here's a fact? Clista; Learn, how to punctuate! And be a professional by doing your own professional work.

Sounds like you want to go beyond simple plagiarism, you want others to find and then present to you the materials for you to plagiarize. All this on a vast trolling expedition!

There is also such a thing as fair quotation and revealing sources.

Something tells me that very shortly a new user will show up and post a link to solve all of clista's problems. :smile:

I suspect that the "." in the first sentence was just a placeholder in the spam template

Now now...let's not jump to any premature conclusions.

Clista, I recommend flying to Central America to sell your kidneys (one or both) on the local organ market, the better to pay off all your impending lawsuit settlements and/or support any dependents during your stint in the bighouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
he may be posting from some central American country---(no flying required)

Related to Needed suggestions from counselor

1. How can a counselor help me?

A counselor can help you by providing a safe and non-judgmental space for you to talk about your concerns and challenges. They can offer guidance and support in developing coping strategies, setting goals, and making positive changes in your life.

2. How do I know if I need to see a counselor?

If you are experiencing persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or stress, or if you are struggling with relationships, work, or other areas of your life, it may be helpful to see a counselor. Additionally, if you are facing a major life transition or trauma, seeking support from a counselor can be beneficial.

3. What qualifications should I look for in a counselor?

When looking for a counselor, it is important to consider their education, experience, and credentials. Look for someone who is licensed or certified in their field and has experience working with individuals who have similar concerns to yours.

4. How many sessions will I need with a counselor?

The number of sessions needed with a counselor can vary depending on your individual needs and progress. Some people may see improvement after just a few sessions, while others may benefit from longer-term therapy. Your counselor can work with you to determine the best approach for your specific situation.

5. Is counseling confidential?

Yes, counseling is confidential. This means that anything you share with your counselor will be kept private and will not be shared with anyone else without your consent, unless there is a threat of harm to yourself or others. It is important to feel comfortable and safe when opening up to a counselor, and confidentiality is a vital aspect of that trust.