Need the datasheet of this lcd

• Thread starter new_mido22
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lcd
In summary, a datasheet for an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a technical document that contains information and specifications about the display, including size, resolution, power consumption, and interface. It is important to have the datasheet for understanding the capabilities and limitations of the LCD, selecting the right display, and troubleshooting any issues. The datasheet can usually be found on the manufacturer's website or by searching the model number and "datasheet" on a search engine. It may be available in multiple languages, but this depends on the manufacturer. Manufacturers may update their datasheets whenever there are new product releases or significant changes to specifications. It is recommended to check the date of the datasheet for the most up-to-date information and to contact the
new_mido22
This is an lcd took from an old device
http://www.mediafire.com/?vta388a2uezc5pa
I cannot find the datasheet of this lcd and I don't even know its number
and it seems a little bit change since it has a lot of pins
I counted the pins and found them nearly 75 or 76
and I cannot find any thing like this on google

and I am grateful for you help

Engineering news on Phys.org
Without part numbers or other markings, probably not

Related to Need the datasheet of this lcd

1. What is a datasheet for an LCD?

A datasheet for an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a document that contains technical specifications and information about the display, such as its size, resolution, power consumption, and interface. It also includes important information for using and connecting the LCD, as well as troubleshooting tips.

2. Why do I need the datasheet for my LCD?

The datasheet is essential for understanding the capabilities and limitations of your LCD. It will help you select the right display for your project and ensure that you use it correctly to achieve the desired results. It also contains important information for troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

3. Where can I find the datasheet for my specific LCD model?

You can usually find the datasheet for your LCD on the manufacturer's website. Alternatively, you can search for the model number of your LCD along with the term "datasheet" on a search engine, and you should be able to find a digital copy of the datasheet.

4. Can I get the datasheet for my LCD in a different language?

It depends on the manufacturer and the availability of translations. Some manufacturers may provide datasheets in multiple languages on their website, while others may only have it in the language of the country where the product is sold. If you are having trouble finding a datasheet in your preferred language, you can contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about translations.

5. How often do manufacturers update their LCD datasheets?

Manufacturers may update their LCD datasheets whenever there is a new product release or when there are significant changes to the product specifications. It is always a good idea to check the date of the datasheet to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. If you have any questions about the specifications listed in the datasheet, you can contact the manufacturer for clarification.