Need review material for job exam

In summary, the conversation was about a recent graduate with a BSEE who will be taking an exam for a job. The exam will cover topics such as RF Microwave Devices, Digital Devices, DC Electronic Theory, Electronic Measurements, Electronic Math, AC Electronic Theory, and Active Devices. The graduate is seeking recommendations for materials to prepare for the exam and a sample exam with similar subjects. The conversation ends with a suggestion to Google "EE Review Center" for potential helpful resources.
tigre
Hi, I am a recent grad with a BSEE and I will be taking an exam for a job. The exam will consist of the following:

RF Microwave Devices,

Digital Devices,

DC Electronic Theory,

Electronic Measurements,

Electronic Math,

AC Electronic Theory ,

and Active Devices,

I have knowledge of everything except of RF microwave devices. I would greatly appreciated if anyone has any recommendations on any material that I can prepare myself for this exam.

A sample exam with similar subjects would be great or any material relative to the subjects.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
tigre said:
Hi, I am a recent grad with a BSEE and I will be taking an exam for a job. The exam will consist of the following:

RF Microwave Devices,

Digital Devices,

DC Electronic Theory,

Electronic Measurements,

Electronic Math,

AC Electronic Theory ,

and Active Devices,

I have knowledge of everything except of RF microwave devices. I would greatly appreciated if anyone has any recommendations on any material that I can prepare myself for this exam.

A sample exam with similar subjects would be great or any material relative to the subjects.

Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the PF.

I started to Google EE Review, and Google suggested EE Review Center, so I clicked on that. Looks like there may be some useful hits on the list for you:

http://www.google.com/search?source...8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS301US302&q=ee+review+center

thanks

Related to Need review material for job exam

1. What type of review material is best for a job exam?

The best type of review material for a job exam will vary depending on the specific exam and your learning style. Some popular options include practice exams, study guides, flashcards, and online courses. It is important to find a method that works best for you and stick to it.

2. How should I organize my review material for a job exam?

It is important to have a systematic approach when organizing your review material for a job exam. Start by creating a study schedule and breaking down the material into manageable chunks. You can also categorize the material by topic or subject, and use different colored tabs or folders to keep everything organized.

3. How much time should I spend reviewing for a job exam?

The amount of time you should spend reviewing for a job exam will depend on the complexity of the exam and your level of familiarity with the material. It is recommended to start studying at least a few weeks before the exam and to dedicate a few hours each day to reviewing. This will give you enough time to cover all the material and also allow for some extra review sessions if needed.

4. Are there any tips for retaining information while studying for a job exam?

To help retain information while studying for a job exam, it is important to use active learning techniques. This can include taking notes, creating flashcards, and practicing with sample questions. It is also helpful to take short breaks during study sessions and to review the material regularly to reinforce your understanding.

5. How can I stay motivated while studying for a job exam?

Studying for a job exam can be a daunting task, but there are ways to stay motivated. Set clear goals for yourself and reward yourself when you achieve them. Find a study partner or join a study group to keep yourself accountable and motivated. It can also help to remind yourself of the importance of the exam and the potential opportunities it can bring.