Need expert physicists to take a look at this, please

• Thread starter Serpo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physicists
The conversation was about the benefits of mindfulness and how it can improve one's overall well-being. It was mentioned that mindfulness can help with stress management, reduce anxiety, and enhance focus and productivity. There was also a discussion about different techniques for practicing mindfulness, such as meditation, deep breathing, and body scans. Additionally, it was mentioned that incorporating mindfulness into daily routines can lead to long-term positive changes in mental and emotional health.In summary, the conversation highlighted the numerous benefits of mindfulness, including stress management, anxiety reduction, and improved focus and productivity. The various techniques for practicing mindfulness were also discussed, along with the potential for long-term positive changes in mental and emotional health by making it a part of daily routines.
Serpo
http://www.magneticenergy.org.uk/master.pdf

There is math involved as well as extensive sketching and drawing... I also noticed in the sketches many shapes that I have seen before in crop circles. There is a story behind this, too. Go to page 4 if you want to skip the reading and get straight into the math.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Serpo, this is supposed to be from aliens.

From what I saw it is all complete nonsense.

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing this resource. I am always interested in exploring new ideas and theories. However, in order for any scientific claims to be taken seriously, they must be supported by evidence and undergo rigorous testing and peer review. I encourage you to submit this work to reputable scientific journals or conferences for evaluation by expert physicists. Additionally, while crop circles may be intriguing, they are not considered reliable sources of scientific information. I would suggest focusing on the math and evidence presented in the document rather than the potential connections to crop circles.

Related to Need expert physicists to take a look at this, please

1. What is the purpose of requesting expert physicists to take a look at this?

The purpose of requesting expert physicists to take a look at this is to gain a deeper understanding and analysis of a specific topic or problem related to physics. This could involve complex calculations, theories, or experiments that require specialized knowledge and expertise.

2. How can expert physicists help in this situation?

Expert physicists can provide valuable insights, interpretations, and explanations based on their extensive knowledge and experience in the field of physics. They can also offer suggestions for further research or potential solutions to the problem at hand.

3. What qualifications should expert physicists have?

Expert physicists should have a strong educational background in physics, with at least a master's degree or preferably a PhD. They should also have significant research experience and a deep understanding of various concepts and principles in physics.

4. How can I find expert physicists to assist me?

You can find expert physicists through various means, such as contacting universities or research institutions, attending conferences or workshops, or networking with professionals in the field. You can also use online platforms or databases specifically designed for connecting with experts in different fields.

5. Is it necessary to have a background in physics to understand the analysis provided by expert physicists?

While having a background in physics can certainly help in understanding the analysis provided by expert physicists, it is not always necessary. Most experts are able to communicate their findings in a clear and concise manner, making it accessible to those without a strong physics background. However, some level of knowledge in the subject matter can be beneficial in fully comprehending the analysis.