Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!

• Thread starter rocomath
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Need advice
In summary, the person is seeking advice on a problem with a girl, but wants to hear from older and more experienced individuals rather than their younger friends. They mention receiving advice from people in a forum and a humorous suggestion of ignoring the problem and playing video games.
rocomath
Ok, I'm having problems with this girl ... I could ask my friends but they're all younger than me. I would rather get advise from people who are much older and experienced.

Reply and I will PM you!

Physics news on Phys.org
rocophysics said:
Ok, I'm having problems with this girl ... I could ask my friends but they're all younger than me. I would rather get advise from people who are much older and experienced.

Reply and I will PM you!
Does this have something to do with that message you PM'ed me? Anyway, I have plenty of experience with women, having married one of them. I've gotten a lot of good advice from others in PF too. Most of it includes the word 'duck' somewhere within.

Oh no, that message was from someone to her. I eventually found out what it was when she came over and told me. But yeah, now I have problems :( I'll PM you! You're a life savor ;)

Just do what I do: Ignore the whole thing and go play some video games.

20060901.gif

Poop-Loops said:
Just do what I do: Ignore the whole thing and go play some video games.

Haha, SMBC is one of the best webcomics I've read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!

1. What is "Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!" all about?

"Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!" is a platform where individuals can seek advice and guidance on various topics from experienced and knowledgeable individuals who have gone through similar situations.

2. How does "Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!" work?

Users can submit their questions and concerns on the platform, and experienced friends can provide their insights and advice in response. The platform also allows for direct communication between the user and the experienced friend for further clarification and support.

3. Is "Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!" a reliable source of advice?

Yes, the platform ensures that experienced friends are verified and have relevant expertise and experience in the areas they provide advice on. Users can also view the ratings and reviews of the experienced friends before seeking their advice.

4. Can I trust the advice given by experienced friends on "Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!"?

While the platform ensures that all experienced friends are qualified and trustworthy, it is ultimately up to the user to evaluate and consider the advice given. The platform does not guarantee the accuracy or effectiveness of the advice.

5. Is "Need Advice? Ask an Experienced Friend!" a free service?

Yes, the platform is completely free to use for both users and experienced friends. However, users have the option to leave tips for the experienced friends if they found their advice helpful and valuable.