Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Myself

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi Everyone, (Wave)

Finally thought of giving a brief introduction about myself. Self introductions are difficult because you know too many things about yourself and find it difficult to summarize the important facts. However here it goes.

My name is Sudharaka and I am from Sri Lanka. In case if you haven't heard about Sri Lanka, and have no idea where it is, here are some beautiful photos of my little island. :)

I am a university student currently in my third academic year. I enjoy learning mathematics, and hence chose it as my main subject(we call it the subject of specialization and I think it is somewhat similar to the "Academic Major" in the American system.).

My other interests include: Cycling, visiting beautiful places, reading comic strips(Ex: Fred Basset, Wizard of Id etc) and listening to some specific kinds of music.

I like helping people and spending some of my leisure time at MHB. It gives me the self satisfaction that I had done something useful with my time. The staff of MHB have been so generous to make me a helper which I enjoy wholeheartedly.

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

Last edited:

daigo

Jun 27, 2012
Hi, I think you were my referrer but I'm not sure if I remembered to put you down as the referral during my registration or if the sign-up link automatically did it

But I'm like the opposite - I don't know anything about myself so I have nothing to say about myself, really

chamilka

Jul 3, 2012
nice to hear more about your from here!! you are a Mathematics Genius and a nice human being.
I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours ..

Regards,
Chamilka

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
nice to hear more about your from here!!.......... I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours ..

Regards,
Chamilka
Thank you for your kind words. :)

you are a Mathematics Genius.....
Alas, I am absolutely sure that this is not true. (Giggle)