Most logical answer for the universe

• Thread starter WanderingShugo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, the universe is believed to be a sphere because of the theory that it began as a single point and expanded in all directions, creating an expanding bubble. It is also thought that the universe is not infinite but appears to be because of its spherical shape. The idea of multiple universes connected by wormholes is also mentioned, suggesting that when they collide, they form a tunnel that merges the smaller universe into the larger one. However, the merging process takes a long time due to the vast size of the universes. The concept of what lies between the universes is left open for discussion.
WanderingShugo
Unfortunately I have no proof but the reason why the universe MUST be a sphere. If the universe started out as a single point before the big bang, then an explosion would lead matter and energy to expload out from every direction creating an every expanding bubble.

The universe is not infinite, the reason why there is no edge is the same reason as earth, it's a sphere, it has no edge and thus seems infinite. Keep going in 1 direction long enough and you'll come back to where you started.

The universe is just too large for us to see the horizon like we can on earth. I think there are many many universes, which are connection by wormholes. Imagine blowing bubbles, if you blow a bubble towards another existing bubble, just before they join they attract to each other and form a tunnel which can be seen in the video below at exactly 19 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4o0Ju1CPM&feature=player_detailpage#t=17s

When two universes collide together, they form a tunnel which sucks the smaller universe into the larger universe until they fully merge into one universe.

The reason why it takes so long for them to merge, unlike the soap bubbles is because the universes are just so large.

So if there are many universes connected by tunnels, what is inbetween all the universes? Nothing... just voidness.

If the Earth is inside the universe, so what are the universes inside? I have no idea :P

So there we have it, feel completely free to tell me why I'm wrong and feel free to tell me what you think the universe is :)

Space news on Phys.org
WanderingShugo said:
So there we have it, feel completely free to tell me why I'm wrong and feel free to tell me what you think the universe is :)

Welcome!

I'll I can tell you is you need to read the rules before posting :)

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380

Related to Most logical answer for the universe

1. What is the most logical answer for the universe?

The most logical answer for the universe is that it was created through the Big Bang, a massive explosion that occurred approximately 13.8 billion years ago. This theory is supported by a significant amount of evidence from cosmology and physics.

2. Is there a purpose or meaning behind the universe?

This is a highly debated and subjective question. Some people believe that there is a purpose or meaning behind the universe, while others believe it is simply a result of natural processes. As a scientist, I cannot provide a definitive answer to this question as it is a matter of personal belief.

3. How did life on Earth originate?

The most widely accepted scientific theory is that life on Earth originated through a process called abiogenesis, where simple organic molecules combined to form more complex molecules and eventually self-replicating cells. This process likely occurred in the Earth's early oceans around 3.5 billion years ago.

4. Are we alone in the universe?

This is another highly debated and complex question. While there is currently no definitive evidence of extraterrestrial life, many scientists believe that it is likely that there is life on other planets or moons in our own solar system and potentially in other solar systems as well.

5. Will we ever fully understand the universe?

As scientists, we are constantly striving to understand the universe and its workings. While we have made significant progress in our understanding, there is still much we do not know. It is possible that we may never fully understand the universe, as it is constantly evolving and expanding, presenting new challenges and mysteries for us to unravel.