Create Your Own Southpark Character

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
In summary, to create your own South Park character, go to the official website and click on the "Create Your Own" tab. You can personalize your character's gender, clothing, hair style, and accessories. You can also change your character's appearance at any time by clicking on the "Edit" button. However, there are limitations to keep in line with the South Park art style, such as not being able to change body shape or add extreme features. Your created character cannot be downloaded or saved from the website, but you can take a screenshot and save it on your device. Lastly, the created characters are not meant for commercial use without permission from the copyright holders.
Dagenais
http://southparkstudios.com/games/create.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
i love southpark, i have already used the scripts of two of the shows as kickers to posts, lol... anyway yeah i have seen that :) cool cool;

I made one, and if I was in Southpark, this would be what I'd look like.

It's pretty close to what I look like in real life...sadly.

http://imageuploader.milbrathnet.net/uploads/untitled.bmp

I'm not sure if this uploader is safe, but I found it on an AMD BBS. Brinkster is too greedy to let me upload large images.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do I create my own South Park character?

To create your own South Park character, go to the official South Park website and click on the "Create Your Own" tab. From there, you can choose your character's gender, clothing, hair style, and accessories to personalize your character.

2. Can I change my character's appearance after creating it?

Yes, you can change your character's appearance at any time by clicking on the "Edit" button on the character creation page. This will allow you to make changes to your character's appearance, including their clothing and accessories.

3. Are there any limitations to creating a South Park character?

While there are many options for customizing your character, there are some limitations to keep in line with the South Park art style. For example, you cannot change the character's body shape or add extreme features such as wings or horns.

4. Can I download or save my created character?

Unfortunately, you cannot download or save your created character from the official South Park website. However, you can take a screenshot of your character and save it on your computer or device.

5. Can I use my created character for commercial purposes?

No, the created characters on the South Park website are not meant for commercial use. They are intended for personal enjoyment and cannot be used for any commercial purposes without permission from the copyright holders.