Molecular Biologist with interest in Quantun Biology

In summary, a molecular biologist is a scientist who studies the structure, function, and interactions of molecules within living organisms. They use various techniques such as genetic engineering, biochemistry, and microscopy to understand the complex processes that occur at the molecular level. Recently, there has been a growing interest in the field of quantum biology, which combines principles of quantum physics with biological systems. This emerging field aims to explain biological processes, such as photosynthesis and enzyme reactions, using quantum mechanics. Molecular biologists with an interest in quantum biology are at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly evolving field, seeking to uncover the mysteries of life at the smallest scale.
Ana Luisa
Hello everyone!

I am really glad to be part of this group.

I hold a Bachelor of Science with Honors in Molecular Biology from the University of Sydney.
During the past 10 years, I built a strong career in the business side of research, working as a technical sales consultant, and despite the good paychecks, it did not fulfill me as a scientist, as you may imagine.

I have been reading a lot about quantun physics and quantun biology lately, and I am triggered to go back to research and work in this area.

I live in São Paulo - Brazil and I am looking for opportunities in the field. Am I also willing to move overseas if needed.

Can anyone suggest where I can find opportunities in the area?
Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!