What special physical / mental gifts do you possess ?

• Thread starter KL70
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physical
I am also very good at picking things up with my toes, such as a book on the floor and passing it to my hands.In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of individuals discussing their unique physical, mental, or psychic gifts and abilities. Some of the mentioned abilities include speaking before thinking, tuning notes by ear, predicting phone calls, experiencing deja vu, predicting street light changes, and having a sense of time. Others mention having an innate sense of time, out of body experiences, reading minds, and connections with the Prana and Akasha. Some individuals mention having a high degree of empathy, being coordinated with their feet, and picking things up with their toes. Overall, the conversation explores the idea of special abilities and
Originally posted by KL70
What fairly special, unique (in your opinion) serious or humorous physical / mental / psychic gifts do you reckon you possesses and please explain how they work, or how you sometimes use them.

The ability to determine from the smell of a fart what an individual had to eat and how long ago it was. I wouldn't call this a gift as much as maybe a curse. Uggh.

Physics news on Phys.org

Originally posted by timejim
The ability to determine from the smell of a fart what an individual had to eat and how long ago it was. I wouldn't call this a gift as much as maybe a curse. Uggh.

Thats kind of like hearing pudding or telling what icing on a cake says by smelling it from a distance.

Originally posted by arivero
Time ago I conjectured if deja-vu happens live path is or could be taking an abrupt change. Sort of Everett collapse of your world.

So, that client is a potential danger to your life!
Well, my world is collapsing. :frown: Today was a very bad day.

I have the luck of having frequent accidents with my motorbike (because I take very much risk) and never get injuried
I have the ability of being able to study at work: I always carry a notebook with formulae in my bag, and study them while the traffic lights are in red

Last edited:
lol, work in your car. Is that another way of saying unemployed? When I'm unemployed, I like saying I'm a fresh air inspector :D.