Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Who Was Hottest?

• Thread starter Junior Ivan
  • Start date
In summary, the hottest models in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show include Adriana Lima, Gigi Hadid, and Candice Swanepoel. They are chosen through a rigorous selection process and undergo intense training and preparation. The show is a live event that is broadcasted on television and can also be streamed online.
Junior Ivan
Dude straight up, did anyone see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and if you did, who'd you think was the hottest?

Physics news on Phys.org
i didnt watch it, i only want to post here cos i think ur avatar is well cool! GO DOOM 2!...old skool lol

Whenever my wife sees a Victoria's Secret in a mall, she says "It isn't a secret if you're putting it in your store window."

Nope, didn't see the show.

1. Who was the hottest model in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

This is a subjective question and can vary from person to person. However, some of the most popular and well-known models who have walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show include Adriana Lima, Gigi Hadid, and Candice Swanepoel.

2. How are the models chosen for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

The models are chosen through a rigorous selection process by the brand's casting team. They look for models who embody the Victoria's Secret brand and have a certain look and physique that fits the show's aesthetic. Models also have to go through multiple rounds of auditions and interviews before being selected.

3. How do the models prepare for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

The models undergo intense training and preparation leading up to the show. This includes strict diet and exercise routines, as well as fittings and rehearsals. They also receive hair and makeup treatments to ensure they look their best on the runway.

4. Is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show a live event?

Yes, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is a live event that is broadcasted on television. It is typically filmed a few weeks before it airs, but the audience and viewers at home watch it in real-time.

5. How can I watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is usually broadcasted on a major network such as ABC or CBS. It can also be streamed online on the Victoria's Secret website or on streaming platforms such as Hulu or YouTube TV.