Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
In summary: I'm on netflix.In summary, TV shows other people might not know about include Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Babylon 5.
stardust
I love certain TV shows, but I'm tired of watching the same old shows over and over. I'm creating this thread for anyone who'd like to mention television shows others might not know about. I know I like to see something new.

Physics news on Phys.org
I like watching re-runs of the show "Emergency" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency!

220px-Los_Angeles_County_Fire_Department_station_127_-_A22.JPG

And episodes of "FlashPoint" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashpoint_(TV_series)

Flashpoint_cast.jpg

But that's just because of my background... :smile: What kind of shows do you like?

Oh boy TV is my forte. Some of the shows listed below are very well known and others are comparatively obscure. I would recommend any of the shows listed below. This is just a small cross-section of what I can think up off the top of my head.

Drama:
  1. Breaking Bad
  2. Mad Men
  3. Sons of Anarchy
  4. Lost
  5. Fringe
  6. The Mentalist
  7. Suits
  8. House of Cards
  9. Orange is the New Black
  10. Sherlock
  11. Elementary
  12. Dexter
  13. Doctor Who
  14. Firefly

Comedy:
  1. The League
  2. Archer
  3. Bob's Burgers
  4. Psych
  5. The IT Crowd
  6. Peepshow
  7. How I Met Your Mother
  8. Louie
  9. Parks and Recreation
  10. The Office
  11. Arrested Development
  12. 30 Rock
  13. Scrubs
  14. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

This is a lot of shows and if you have any questions about them feel free to PM me. If you have already seen all of these then I am quite impressed!

berkeman said:
I like watching re-runs of the show "Emergency" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency!...

But that's just because of my background... :smile: What kind of shows do you like?
Me too. I've been watching it on Me-TV over a Digital subchannel. Actually I'm watching old B&W reruns from over the air television in the evenings more than from my satellite system.

Favorite Shows:

Babylon 5
Angel
Farscape
Robin Hood(BBC)
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Penn & Teller's Bullsh@t!
Jeremiah
Game of Thrones
Weeds
X-Files
The Lone Gunmen
Firefly(even though it really didn't have chance to develop)
Crusade(same as firefly)
Orange is the New Black

Shows I've tried to watch, but didn't really care for:
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
Lost
House of Cards
Doctor Who
Star Trek(I did grow up watching TNG though)
Merlin

That's off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more but I'm drawing a blank

As for comedy, I can't say I've ever enjoyed comedy shows, I like intricate plotlines

I like "Person of Interest", the last few episodes have been really good.

Although it's gross, American Horror's "coven" is good.

The only show I am actively watching and waiting for is Game of Thrones.

Likes 1 person
Yeah I am waiting on Game of Thrones myself. I watched the first american horror story, I haven't seen the coven one, I think Ill check it out

Related to Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!

What is "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!"?

"Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!" is a platform designed to help individuals find new and exciting TV shows to watch. It offers recommendations based on user preferences and allows for easy browsing and discovery of new content.

How does "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!" work?

The platform uses algorithms and user input to generate personalized recommendations for TV shows. Users can provide information such as their preferred genres, actors, and previously watched shows to receive tailored suggestions. They can also browse through a variety of categories and curated lists to discover new shows.

Is "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!" free to use?

Yes, the platform is completely free to use. Users do not need to pay any fees or subscribe to any services in order to access the recommendations and content on "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!"

Can I save TV shows I am interested in on "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!"?

Yes, users can save TV shows they are interested in and create personalized watchlists on the platform. This allows for easy access to the shows they want to watch and keeps track of their viewing habits.

Are the TV show recommendations on "Discover New TV Shows - Expand Your Viewing Habits!" reliable?

Yes, the platform uses a combination of user input and advanced algorithms to generate personalized recommendations. While not every recommendation may be a perfect match, the more information and feedback the user provides, the more accurate and reliable the recommendations will be.