Men in black- Right outside my building They're probably here for me.

In summary, the men in black came to the apartment of OAQfirst and erased his memory. He is now frantically looking for clues and trying to figure out what he is involved in. He is also wearing a black hat to make himself look serious.
OAQfirst
I'm not kidding. Two black vehicles, serious looking, and men in black suits are right outside. Should I post a pic or will that piss them off?

Something's up. There aren't too many people in my apartment building, so they're probably here for me. Maybe. I've got to come up with something illegal, something criminal to tell them I've been doing. Any suggestions?

This is going to be awesome!

Physics news on Phys.org
Post a pic...and quickly, before they come and get you :smile: !

If we haven't heard back from you by tomorrow, we will avenge your death.

THEY LOOK SERIOUS! post pics, quickly, it's the last thing you'll ever do.

:smile::smile:

as for you OAQfirst [if you still there] just stay cool and calm, wait on front of your door and say “I’ve been expecting you:cool:

ps. you better dressed in black too, so you as well look serious and would get them thinking "yeah he’s the one"

I suggest running out the building while screaming "I didn't do it!".

Here they are!

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2210/mibrides.jpg

Well, actually there really aren't any men out there. I just thought it would look cool to black out parts of the pic. You know, the way the FBI does with FOIA files.

Eh, they're gone now. Damn. There goes my shot at adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
And thanks, everyone, for your concern. Maybe next time there will be something real. Something different in my gravy life.

You folks are funny!

Last edited:
OAQfirst, please make sure you are sitting down before reading this.

I'm afraid the men in black did come pay you a visit ... you said so yourself in an earlier post, which then mysteriously disappeared minutes later.

They must have erased your memory just before leaving your apartment. Quick, look around for clues or anything out of the ordinary. Is anything missing? You had said earlier you live alone ... if there is now a flatmate or wife with you, they are just there to keep tabs on you. More memory-altering tricks from the MIB. Also, you have no siblings. If you think otherwise -- it's another trick!

You are clearly involved in something big. Don't worry, we are here to help you figure it out. Please keep us posted.

Someone left the seat up.-Oh wait. That was me.

OAQfirst said:
Someone left the seat up.

-Oh wait. That was me.
That's what I want you to think. They. That's what they want you to think.

Redbelly98 said:
OAQfirst, please make sure you are sitting down before reading this.

I'm afraid the men in black did come pay you a visit ... you said so yourself in an earlier post, which then mysteriously disappeared minutes later.

They must have erased your memory just before leaving your apartment. Quick, look around for clues or anything out of the ordinary. Is anything missing? You had said earlier you live alone ... if there is now a flatmate or wife with you, they are just there to keep tabs on you. More memory-altering tricks from the MIB. Also, you have no siblings. If you think otherwise -- it's another trick!

You are clearly involved in something big. Don't worry, we are here to help you figure it out. Please keep us posted.

:smile::smile::smile:
that was hilarious, I just hit my forehead on my desk, it’ll leave a mark for sure:smile:

Hurkyl said:
That's what I want you to think. They. That's what they want you to think.

:smile:

drizzle said:
:smile::smile::smile:
that was hilarious, I just hit my forehead on my desk, it’ll leave a mark for sure:smile:

That's what Hurkyl want's you to think. It's a mark from when you hit your forehead on your desk.

Find some aluminum foil, asap!

OAQfirst said:

Aha! Now it suddenly makes sense why TV was switched to digital! THEY needed the analog channels so they could rely on the tin foil hats to boost the signals rather than block them. Ask anyone who used to use rabbit ears on their TV and they'll tell you about how tin foil improves reception!

OAQfirst said:
That's what Hurkyl want's you to think. It's a mark from when you hit your forehead on your desk.

Pfft...of course I donned my hat as soon as I read your initial post.

OAQfirst said:

No, that one really was her doing. I didn't see it myself.

lisab said:
Pfft...of course I donned my hat as soon as I read your initial post.
It's already too late. I don my hat before logging on to PF.

This thread is priceless. hahahaha You guys are too funny sometimes. Thats why I love you all.

Redbelly98 said:
if there is now a flatmate or wife with you

You can always shot her in the head and say "Consider that a divorce." That is part of the therapy requied to totally recall your memory.

We had men in black too, but they weren't coming for us -- just the local business owner who "surrendered to federal authorities on charges related to marijuana and money laundering."

Here's some of the media images of what we woke up to (although this is later in the day, and we lived in an apartment on the other side of the square and saw this start around 8AM or so?):
D2X_5721.thumbnail.jpg

D2X_5735.thumbnail.jpg

Related to Men in black- Right outside my building They're probably here for me.

1. Who are the men in black?

The term "men in black" is often used to refer to mysterious figures who are believed to be agents of a secret government agency or extraterrestrial beings. They are often described as wearing black suits and sunglasses and have been associated with paranormal or conspiracy theories.

2. Why are they outside my building?

It is not possible to say for certain why the men in black are outside your building without further information. However, some possible reasons could include surveillance, investigation, or a case of mistaken identity.

3. Are they dangerous?

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that the men in black pose any danger to individuals. However, their presence may be unsettling or intimidating to some people.

4. How do I know if they are really men in black?

It is important to note that the existence of the men in black is not proven and they may simply be ordinary people wearing black suits and sunglasses. Without any concrete evidence, it is impossible to determine their true identity.

5. What should I do if I encounter them?

If you encounter the men in black, it is best to remain calm and try to assess the situation. If you feel unsafe, it is always a good idea to seek help from a trusted friend or authority figure. It is also important to remember that the men in black may just be regular people and there is no reason to be overly fearful or paranoid.