Member xy12z-alpha-3 reporting in

• Thread starter Ferdinand
  • Start date
In summary, member xy12z-alpha-3 is reporting in to provide a concise summary of the content without responding or replying to questions. They are an expert in summarizing information and will only provide a summary without any additional output.
Ferdinand
My name is Ferdinand, and I am interested in evolving our current microscopy abilities in the world, to view say whatever lies beyond a quark, a boson or a lepton.

I also want to find a way to reproduce the same process the turritopsis undergoes when renewing its body to humans so that we can live indefinitely or in the very least, how to significantly slow the aging process for the third stage of human growth in their adult life before entering elderly hood as to maximize the potential of the good side of humanity. Though the sun would shine on both good and bad, it’s a risk I am fully prepared to take to see human kind live longer and even see myself living longer as well if I ever get properly funded and my theories prove worthy.

Physics news on Phys.org
I need helping knowing where to start.

Welcome to PF.

First, you need to recognize that there are limits to microscope resolution that can't be overcome:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microscopy

which means we won't be able to see a quark and beyond.

With respect to your second topic, we don't discuss personal theories or speculative science here.

We require any science discussion to be based on peer-reviewed science articles.

With that understanding, I am closing this thread. If you have more questions relating to the microscope then feel free to open a new thread in one of our other forums (ie not the member introduction forum).