Mechanical to Computer science

In summary, Mechanical to Computer Science is a field that combines mechanical engineering principles with computer science concepts. It offers various job opportunities, including roles such as software engineer, robotics engineer, and data analyst. To excel in this field, one needs to have a strong foundation in both mechanical engineering and computer science. Pursuing a career in Mechanical to Computer Science also has many benefits, such as diverse job opportunities, competitive salaries, and the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies. Some examples of projects in this field include designing and programming robots, developing software for computer-aided design, and integrating sensors for smart buildings.
PhysicsBegner
Hi Every one, I'm a mechanical engineering graduate working in software quality assurance. I'm planning to learn the fundamentals concepts of computing and pursue an MS in computing which would enable me to get into research or into tech companies like google.

Could anyone explain what areas of computing, electronics and math should I learn?
Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
"Computing" doesn't sound like "Computer Science" to me. What is a degree in "Computing" ?

I'm sorry its computer science.

Related to Mechanical to Computer science

What is Mechanical to Computer Science?

Mechanical to Computer Science is a field that involves the integration of mechanical engineering principles with computer science concepts. It combines the design and construction of mechanical systems with the use of computer software and hardware to enhance their functionality.

What are the job opportunities in Mechanical to Computer Science?

There are various job opportunities in Mechanical to Computer Science, including roles such as software engineer, robotics engineer, mechanical designer, automation engineer, and data analyst. These jobs can be found in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and technology.

What skills are required for Mechanical to Computer Science?

To excel in Mechanical to Computer Science, one needs to have a strong foundation in both mechanical engineering and computer science. Some essential skills include programming languages, CAD software, data analysis, and problem-solving abilities.

What are the benefits of pursuing a career in Mechanical to Computer Science?

There are many benefits to pursuing a career in Mechanical to Computer Science. This field offers a diverse range of job opportunities, competitive salaries, and the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies. It also allows for continuous learning and growth as technology continues to advance.

What are some examples of projects in Mechanical to Computer Science?

Some examples of projects in Mechanical to Computer Science include designing and programming robots for industrial automation, developing software for computer-aided design and engineering, creating simulations for mechanical systems, and integrating sensors and controls for smart buildings.