Mechanical Engineering in Canada: Introducing Our Newest Member!

• Thread starter engjare
  • Start date
In summary, mechanical engineering is an important field in Canada, and our newest member brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the industry. With a focus on designing and building machines and systems, mechanical engineers play a crucial role in various industries, from manufacturing to transportation. In Canada, there are numerous opportunities for mechanical engineers to work on innovative projects and contribute to the country's economic growth. Our newest member is a valuable addition to the field, and we are excited to see the contributions they will make to the ever-evolving world of mechanical engineering in Canada.
engjare
Hi,
Introductory first post: I'm a new member from Canada. I'm a mechanical engineer in Canada, graduated uni with a B.eng(mech) a few years ago. Usually I am able to find answers to questions I come across on this site, finally decided to register.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Always good to have another ME on board! Please tell us a bit more about yourself, what industry you are in, what your interests are.