Me PLEEEEEASE ill love u 4ever

• Thread starter _BaBy_PhAt_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, the speaker is seeking help with calculating errors for their physics science fair project. They are wondering how to handle a value of 119.45 and if it is appropriate to use only one significant digit. They also mention "bumping" for assistance, but are advised to wait patiently for a response. The suggested method for reporting errors is either 100 or 1 x 10^2, depending on the measured value.
_BaBy_PhAt_
please help me.. PLEEEEEASE.. ill love u 4ever

I'm working on my physics science fair, and I'm doind the errors (like you know when you have to calculate errors based on half the smallest increment).. well, you know how ur suppose to use only one significant digit for it.. what if my value of errors is 119.45.. i can't use only one significant digit for that... do i write... 1.0x10^2?... how do i doooooooo ittttttt?

Physics news on Phys.org
bump.. can sum1 please help?

_BaBy_PhAt_ said:
bump.. can sum1 please help?

First of all, "bumps" don't help. Second, if you need an answer right away (you only waited 2 hours) this probably isn't the best place to go. You WILL get an answer, probably within a day. Don't be so impatient!

As for errors, if you have to report an error of 119 to one significant digit that would be either 100 or 1 x 10^2. That means if your measured value is 54619 then you would report a value of [tex]54600 \pm 100[/tex].

-Dan

Related to Me PLEEEEEASE ill love u 4ever

1. What does "Me PLEEEEEASE ill love u 4ever" mean?

"Me PLEEEEEASE ill love u 4ever" is a phrase commonly used on social media and messaging platforms. It is a plea or request for attention, affection, or favor from another person. The excessive use of letters and the word "love" suggests a sense of desperation or urgency.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People may use this phrase as a way to express their emotions, such as love, affection, or desperation for attention. It may also be used as a way to manipulate or persuade someone into doing something for them.

3. Is this phrase grammatically correct?

No, this phrase is not grammatically correct. The excessive use of letters and the word "love" are not proper English grammar. It is considered informal or slang language often used in casual conversations or online communication.

4. What is the psychological impact of using this phrase?

The psychological impact of using this phrase can vary depending on the context and the individual using it. In some cases, it may indicate a sense of low self-esteem or a need for validation from others. It may also create a sense of pressure or obligation for the recipient to fulfill the person's request.

5. How should one respond to this phrase?

The response to this phrase may depend on the situation and the relationship between the two individuals. In some cases, it may be appropriate to acknowledge the person's feelings and offer support or reassurance. In other cases, it may be necessary to set boundaries and communicate clearly about one's own needs and limitations.