Math Books: Algebra, Form & Function, Trigonometry

In summary, the person is looking for free downloadable math books but is advised not to violate copyright laws. Instead, they are directed to a forum thread where they can find a list of freely available math books. The person apologizes for considering downloading copyrighted books and expresses gratitude for the answer.
josephweeds
Hi everybody. I am looking for some math books (Algebra Form and Function...Trigonometry...)
I found a lot but i don't know how to download it :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Im so sorry about violate copyright laws. I am think that there must be some copyletf books about math.

Thanks about the answer :thumbup:

josephweeds said:
Hi everybody. I am looking for some math books (Algebra Form and Function...Trigonometry...)
I found a lot but i don't know how to download it :cry:
Many excellent Mathematics books of the level you mention, published a few decades ago can be found, without even needing to download anything. If you check traditional sources, each copy is generally less than a couple dollars each.

thxx

Related to Math Books: Algebra, Form & Function, Trigonometry

1. What is the purpose of studying algebra?

Algebra is a branch of mathematics that deals with symbols and the rules for manipulating these symbols. It is used to solve real-world problems and is a fundamental tool in many other fields of study such as physics, engineering, and economics.

2. How is algebra related to other branches of math?

Algebra is closely related to other branches of math such as geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. It provides the foundation for these subjects and is used to solve more complex problems in these areas.

3. What is the difference between algebra and arithmetic?

Arithmetic is the basic mathematical operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Algebra, on the other hand, involves manipulating variables and solving equations to find unknown quantities. It builds upon the concepts of arithmetic and expands into more complex problem-solving techniques.

4. What is the importance of understanding form and function in math?

Form and function are essential concepts in math as they help us understand the relationship between different mathematical objects and how they behave. In algebra, for example, understanding the form and function of a graph can help us solve equations and make predictions about the behavior of a system.

5. How is trigonometry used in real life?

Trigonometry is used in a variety of real-life applications such as architecture, engineering, navigation, and astronomy. It helps us measure and calculate angles, distances, and heights, making it an essential tool in many fields of study and everyday life.