Man's Age Now: Find Out His Digit Sum Born Year

• MHB
  • Thread starter Albert1
  • Start date
In summary, "Man's Age Now" refers to the current age of an individual, calculated by their birth year and the current year. The digit sum of a person's birth year can be found by adding all the digits in the year together, and this information can reveal patterns and characteristics about the individual. The accuracy of the "Man's Age Now" calculation depends on the accuracy of the provided information, and it can be used for both males and females.
Albert1
A man found (at year 2011) his age at that time was all the digit sum of the year when he was born,
can you tell me ,how old is he now ?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Albert said:
A man found (at year 2011) his age at that time was all the digit sum of the year when he was born,
can you tell me ,how old is he now ?
[sp]The man was born in the year 1991 so that in the year 2011 his age was 1 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 20 years ...[/sp]

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

the sum of digits cannot be > 28 as 3 digit number < 2011 largest sum of digits (1999) is 28
so the year is 19ab or 20cd ( digit positions)

take 19ab.
now 10 a+ b + 1+ 9 + a + b = 111
or 11a + 2b = 111 so a is odd
a = 9 , b = 1 giving 1991
a = 7 or below give b > 9 not possible

take 20cd
so 10c + d + 2 + c + d = 11
11c + 2 d = 9
c = 0 and d = fraction
so no solution
so only solution 1991 and age = 20

I mean how old is he now ?(year 2015)

Albert said:
I mean how old is he now ?(year 2015)

24 years now

Related to Man's Age Now: Find Out His Digit Sum Born Year

1. What is "Man's Age Now"?

"Man's Age Now" refers to the current age of a male individual, which is determined by their birth year and the current year.

2. How do you calculate the digit sum of a person's birth year?

The digit sum of a person's birth year is calculated by adding all the digits in the year together. For example, if someone was born in 1990, the digit sum would be 1+9+9+0 = 19.

3. Why is it important to find out the digit sum of a person's birth year?

Finding out the digit sum of a person's birth year can reveal certain patterns or characteristics about the individual, such as their strengths, weaknesses, and personality traits. It can also be used for numerology and astrology purposes.

4. How accurate is the "Man's Age Now" calculation?

The "Man's Age Now" calculation is as accurate as the information provided. If the birth year is incorrect or the current year is not accurate, the result will be incorrect. Additionally, this calculation does not take into account factors such as leap years.

5. Can this calculation be used for females as well?

Yes, this calculation can be used for both males and females. The term "man" in the title refers to an individual of any gender, and the calculation applies to anyone born in a specific year.