Mankind's average IQ drops just a little more

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Average Iq
In summary: IQ in 1978 and scored 131 in 2006, your 2006 score would be considered "average" because it's not that unusual.I don't know, but it's sad.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10594017/

“He wanted the phone and she wouldn’t give it to him, so she attempted to swallow it,” Detective Sgt. Steve Decker of the Blue Springs Police Department. “She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn’t get it.”

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what's more amazing, cell phones are becoming THAT SMALL or people's common sense has become THAT SMALL.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did she chock on it?Maybe you can get brain damage form cell phone singles

I don t really understand how can anyone be that stupid.

LOL! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! :smile:

I remember seeing this somewhere else, and someone replied with
"If my girlfriend could swallow a phone, I would be a happy man"

I knew a girl who could swallow a phone, but when I tried calling her for a date no one answered.

Funny, this happened in Blue Springs, MO. Now I understand. The only place worse is a few miles down the road in Independance, MO, with a meth lab in every home. :rolleyes:

These Meth labs are starting to piss me off. Have you tried to buy benedryl lately? Sign here, initial here, thumbprint here all because I have a runny nose.

tribdog said:
These Meth labs are starting to piss me off. Have you tried to buy benedryl lately? Sign here, initial here, thumbprint here all because I have a runny nose.
Oh, as a chronic allergy sufferer, don't even get me started.

Evo said:
Oh, as a chronic allergy sufferer, don't even get me started.

"chronic allergy sufferer", knowing where all the meth labs in town are, :wink: :wink:

I'm almost afraid to go buy allergy pills. it's embarassing. I usually buy a bunch of vaseline and condoms at the same time so no one notices the pills and thinks I'm a junkie.

How does "average" IQ drop? The scoring system is normalized.

Related to Mankind's average IQ drops just a little more

What does it mean when it is said that "Mankind's average IQ drops just a little more"?

It means that the average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the human population has decreased slightly compared to previous measurements.

Is this a global phenomenon or does it vary by region?

This can vary by region, as different factors such as education, nutrition, and access to resources can affect IQ levels.

What could be causing this decline in average IQ?

There are various theories, but some possible factors include environmental toxins, changes in education and learning methods, and genetic predispositions.

Is this trend expected to continue or could it reverse in the future?

It is difficult to predict the future trend of average IQ, as it can be influenced by many factors. However, measures can be taken to promote better education and healthy environments to potentially slow or reverse the decline.

What does this mean for society as a whole?

This can have various implications, such as potential impacts on economic productivity, technological advancements, and overall social and cultural norms. Further research and analysis are needed to fully understand the consequences of a declining average IQ.