Looking for a program for the Ti-84

• Calculators
  • Thread starter NickPhysics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Program Ti-84
In summary, the best program for the Ti-84 calculator depends on individual needs and can be researched and compared. To download a program, a USB cable and appropriate software are needed. TI-BASIC can be used to create custom programs and there are free programs available online, but caution should be taken when downloading them. Whether or not programs can be used during exams depends on the rules and regulations set by the school or exam board.
NickPhysics
I'm looking for a program that can solve problems like this but ones that are more complex.
http://i.imgur.com/8Rj8C4Q.jpg

Computer science news on Phys.org
The answer is 3. Do you really need a program?

Related to Looking for a program for the Ti-84

1. What is the best program for the Ti-84 calculator?

The best program for the Ti-84 calculator depends on your specific needs and what you want the program to do. There are many different programs available for the Ti-84, so it's important to research and compare them to find the one that best fits your needs.

2. How do I download a program onto my Ti-84 calculator?

To download a program onto your Ti-84 calculator, you will need a USB cable and the appropriate software. Connect your calculator to your computer using the USB cable and follow the instructions provided by the software to transfer the program onto your calculator.

3. Can I create my own programs for the Ti-84 calculator?

Yes, you can create your own programs for the Ti-84 calculator using the programming language TI-BASIC. This language is specifically designed for use on TI calculators and there are many resources available online to help you learn and create your own programs.

4. Are there any free programs available for the Ti-84 calculator?

Yes, there are many free programs available for the Ti-84 calculator. These can be found on various websites and forums dedicated to TI calculators. However, be cautious when downloading programs from these sources as they may not have been tested and could potentially harm your calculator.

5. Can I use programs on my Ti-84 calculator during exams?

It depends on the rules and regulations set by your school or exam board. Some may allow certain programs to be used during exams, while others may not allow any programs at all. It's important to check with your teacher or exam board to ensure you are following the rules and not risking disqualification.