Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] List of threads started by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
I wanted to look up a thread I started a week or so ago and I got a list of 20 posts that I have started (from the first post up to 20), but it said that I have started 24 posts and the one I am looking for is in that last 4. I can't find a way to get to those last 4 entries. ie. I couldn't find a "page forward" button.

Any ideas? Or did I miss the obvious again? (Sun)

-Dan

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
I wanted to look up a thread I started a week or so ago and I got a list of 20 posts that I have started (from the first post up to 20), but it said that I have started 24 posts and the one I am looking for is in that last 4. I can't find a way to get to those last 4 entries. ie. I couldn't find a "page forward" button.

Any ideas? Or did I miss the obvious again? (Sun)

-Dan
Hi topsquark, :)

Did you go to the following page? It lists down all the threads you have started.

Find latest started threads

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
Your link says I've made 0 threads. I checked in on my account and it looks like someone (you?) has switched the list to go backward in time (thanks, I couldn't figure out how to do that) but now it only lists 20 threads and I know I've made at least two threads after the top date. And the one I am looking for is gone.

I'll check out the threads in the Algebra section. I'm assuming it's still there anyway. I'll post back when I've found it.

-Dan

- - - Updated - - -

I'm an idiot. I forgot which Forum I am on. I posted the question on MHF. (Doh)

-Dan

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Your link says I've made 0 threads. I checked in on my account and it looks like someone (you?) has switched the list to go backward in time (thanks, I couldn't figure out how to do that) but now it only lists 20 threads and I know I've made at least two threads after the top date. And the one I am looking for is gone.

I'll check out the threads in the Algebra section. I'm assuming it's still there anyway. I'll post back when I've found it.

-Dan
Firstly I didn't do anything to your profile. I just clicked on the "Find Latest Started Threads" link on your profile. It gives me the complete list of 25 threads you have made. Here's a screenshot,

- - - Updated - - -

I'm an idiot. I forgot which Forum I am on. I posted the question on MHF. (Doh)

-Dan
Do you mean that this problem is related to MHF ?

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
No, he means he posted that on another site, not here, which explain why the thread didn't come up in a search. I think we should close this thread and consider the issue [SOLVED].

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
No, he means he posted that on another site, not here, which explain why the thread didn't come up in a search. I think we should close this thread and consider the issue [SOLVED].
Ah... I understand the issue now. I have closed the thread and marked it [SOLVED]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.