Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

(Late) Intro

MountEvariste

Jun 29, 2017
Greetings! I'm June29 - an undergraduate maths student from the United Kingdom. (Wave)

I've joined the forum a while ago, but was pretty much only lurking until very recently.

I will be learning a lot of maths (algebra, number theory, analysis, some topology too).

So I will probably be posting a lot of questions/musings (and answering some if I can).

Euge

MHB Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm glad you joined. It's great to see you participate in the challenges forum and help other users as well! Just curious, what math classes are you taking this term?

MountEvariste

Jun 29, 2017
I'm glad you joined. It's great to see you participate in the challenges forum and help other users as well! Just curious, what math classes are you taking this term?
Thank you! I find your posts inspiring, even though I can't do any of your hard problems! (Bow)

I'm in first year, so introductory courses in abstract algebra, analysis, linear algebra, multivariable calculus, and some applied modules.

But in an effort to learn more exciting mathematics, I've been self-teaching some more advanced maths from books and online sources.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello, and welcome to MHB! (Wave)

We're glad to have you aboard! :)

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
Hello June29, welcome here (Happy)

I just saw your posts in passing during the past few weeks, but I liked how they were written carefully and with attention to detail.
Good luck and have fun with your studies, learning about lots of new mathematical subject areas and their interrelations.

Also, I hope you will continue to enjoy these boards!

Last edited: