Kalms - Herbal Remedy for Stress

• Thread starter middlj
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stress
In summary, the conversation discussed an individual's skepticism about herbal remedies for stress and irritability. They asked for input on whether these remedies actually work. Another person responded with information about the ingredients in the medicine, including valerian, gentian, and hops, but noted that the FDA has not reviewed its safety or effectiveness.
middlj
Hi there,

I've been interested in this medicine for stress and irritability however I'm always sceptical about herbal remedies.

Does anybody have any input as to whether there is any reason to believe these actually work?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
If you believe they work, they might work. They contain valerian, which has a very mild sedative effect, gentian is proclaimed to be a mild digestive aid, and hops, although the only information that purports it's use as a sleep/stress aid are anecdotal. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or effectiveness.

Thanks for your reply. I'll take a look at some of the ingredients you mentioned

Related to Kalms - Herbal Remedy for Stress

What is Kalms and how does it work?

Kalms is a herbal remedy that is used to help manage stress and anxiety. It is made from a combination of natural ingredients, including valerian root, passion flower, and hops. These ingredients work together to promote relaxation and calmness in the body.

Is Kalms safe to use?

Yes, Kalms is generally considered safe to use. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking other medications.

How do I take Kalms?

Kalms is typically taken as a tablet or capsule, and the recommended dosage varies depending on the severity of your stress or anxiety. It is important to follow the instructions on the packaging or as directed by your doctor.

Are there any side effects of using Kalms?

While rare, some people may experience mild side effects such as drowsiness, upset stomach, or headaches when taking Kalms. If you experience any severe or concerning side effects, discontinue use and consult with a doctor.

Can Kalms be used for long-term stress management?

Kalms is not intended for long-term use and should only be used as a short-term solution for managing stress and anxiety. It is important to address the root causes of stress and seek professional help if needed for long-term management.