Join the MA104 College Algebra Forum at Lehman College

In summary, there is a suggestion to create a College Algebra forum for the course MA104 at Lehman College, which covers topics such as rational expressions, integer and rational exponents, quadratic formula, complex numbers, exponential and logarithmic functions, conic sections, and trigonometry. However, it is suggested that these topics may already fit into existing forums such as pre-algebra/algebra 2 and trigonometry.
mathdad
I would like to see a College Algebra forum. It is a course at Lehman College that gives students lots of trouble. At Lehman, the course is known as MA104.

Physics news on Phys.org
It's a good suggestion, though I took its equivalent in High School, not College. (Not an AP course.)

-Dan

MAT 104 College Algebra
Rational expressions, integer and rational exponents, quadratic formula, complex numbers, exponential and logarithmic functions, conic sections, trigonometry. Mathematics laboratory attendance may be assigned at the discretion of the instructor.
I think they all fit in the forums that already exist as https://mathhelpboards.com/trigonometry-12/ already has its own forum and the rest:

Rational expressions, integer and rational exponents, quadratic formula $\to $ https://mathhelpboards.com/pre-algebra-algebra-2/

Complex numbers, exponential and logarithmic functions, conic sections $\to$ https://mathhelpboards.com/trigonometry-12/
Some of those topics may fit either forum in any case. Someone correct me if this doesn't sound right.

Related to Join the MA104 College Algebra Forum at Lehman College

What is the MA104 College Algebra Forum at Lehman College?

The MA104 College Algebra Forum at Lehman College is a platform for students enrolled in the MA104 College Algebra course at Lehman College to ask and answer questions, share resources, and engage in discussions related to the course material.

Who can join the MA104 College Algebra Forum?

The MA104 College Algebra Forum is open to all students who are currently enrolled in the MA104 College Algebra course at Lehman College. This includes both undergraduate and graduate students.

How do I join the MA104 College Algebra Forum?

To join the MA104 College Algebra Forum, you must be enrolled in the MA104 course at Lehman College. Once you are enrolled, you can request to join the forum through your course instructor or by contacting the forum administrator.

What topics can I expect to see in the MA104 College Algebra Forum?

The MA104 College Algebra Forum covers a wide range of topics related to the course material, including but not limited to algebraic equations, functions, graphing, and applications of algebra in real-world scenarios. Students are encouraged to ask questions, share resources, and engage in discussions on any topic related to the course.

Is the MA104 College Algebra Forum a substitute for attending class?

No, the MA104 College Algebra Forum is not a substitute for attending class. It is a supplement to the course material and is meant to enhance your learning experience. While you may find helpful resources and answers to your questions on the forum, it is important to attend class and actively participate in discussions and activities.