Is Your Website Compatible with All Browsers?

• Thread starter Pupil
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, the conversation discusses issues with accessing a website and using Flash on different browsers. The individuals also mention their recent purchases and offer to help each other troubleshoot the problems.
Pupil
"[URL Direct
[/URL]
Click it and see. It isn't working for this computer, which sucks because I just ordered a laptop from there. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yep, worked.

GeorginaS said:
Yep, worked.

Thanks

Welcome.

Now if I could just get PF to co-operate with me. It's holding a message hostage.

Sort of...the page loaded but Flash doesn't work because I'm using Chrome. What browser are you using, Pupil?

lisab said:
Sort of...the page loaded but Flash doesn't work because I'm using Chrome. What browser are you using, Pupil?

The latest Firefox. It started working just a few moments ago, but it freaked me out when it stopped working. Must. Know. When. Laptop. Ships! *obsess*

I'm in the latest Firefox and it's having fits with PF and a couple of other sites. (Although your Toshiba site worked for me in Firefox.) I opened IE and PF is fine in it. Maybe try IE, Pupil?

Unless you'd like to try and trust someone to log in for you and check it? If you want, you can PM me information and I'd be willing to give it a go for you.

Related to Is Your Website Compatible with All Browsers?

What is the purpose of this website?

The purpose of this website is to provide information and resources related to a specific topic or industry. It may also offer products or services for sale.

How do I navigate this website?

You can navigate this website by using the menu or navigation bar at the top of the page. You can also click on links within the content to move to different pages or sections of the website.

Is this website secure?

Most reputable websites use encryption technology to ensure that any information you enter on the site is secure. Look for a lock symbol or "https" in the URL to indicate that the site is secure.

Why does this website look different on different devices?

Websites are designed to be responsive, meaning they adapt to different screen sizes and devices. This allows for a better user experience on any device, whether it's a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone.

How can I contact the website owner for further assistance?

Most websites have a contact page or a designated email address for inquiries. You can also check the website's terms and conditions or privacy policy for contact information.