Is this PDF file the correct derivation?

In summary, to determine if your derivation is correct, it is important to thoroughly review your work and seek feedback from others. To ensure accuracy, follow a systematic approach and double check all calculations and sources used. Assumptions can be used, but should be limited and supported by evidence. It is not necessary to include all derivations in a research paper, and if there are discrepancies in the expected result, it is important to review and seek feedback to identify any errors or areas for improvement.
oliverkahn
TL;DR Summary
Given: Potential ##\psi(r)=constant##
To prove: ##u(r)=k_1+\dfrac{k_2}{r}##
My work is in the following pdf file:

Attachments

• V.pdf
    404.6 KB · Views: 168
Physics news on Phys.org
There is a lot of context missing.

Oh! I see. I was too hasty...Let me add some extra material in the beginning.

Related to Is this PDF file the correct derivation?

1. What is a PDF file?

A PDF (Portable Document Format) file is a digital document format that is commonly used for sharing and viewing documents on different devices. It is designed to preserve the formatting and layout of a document, making it easily accessible and readable on any device.

2. How can I check if a PDF file is the correct derivation?

You can check the derivation of a PDF file by comparing it to the original source document or by verifying the information with a trusted source. You can also use software tools to analyze the file and confirm its authenticity.

3. What does "derivation" mean in relation to a PDF file?

In this context, "derivation" refers to the source or origin of a PDF file. It is important to verify the derivation of a file to ensure its accuracy and reliability.

4. Are there any red flags to look out for when checking the derivation of a PDF file?

Yes, there are a few red flags that may indicate a PDF file is not the correct derivation. These include discrepancies in the formatting or layout, missing or incorrect information, and a lack of credible sources or references.

5. Can a PDF file be modified or altered without changing its derivation?

Yes, a PDF file can be modified or altered without changing its derivation. However, it is important to verify the changes and ensure they do not affect the accuracy or reliability of the information in the file.