Is the Alternate Big Bang Theory Supported by Scientific Evidence?

In summary, There is a theory that the big bang was a whole bunch of matter from another reality, transported to this reality by an inter-demintional bridge. However, there is currently no peer-reviewed literature discussing this model and it is primarily found online, specifically on YouTube and online encyclopedias. The conversation has been locked and further discussion may be reopened if any peer-reviewed literature is found.
Ultrastar 1
Hi everybody. There is a theory that the big bang was a whole bunch of matter from another reality, transported to this reality by an inter-demintional bridge. I do not agree with this. What does everyone else think?

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Well it's possible. Nobody really knows for sure.

Ultrastar 1 said:
There is a theory that the big bang was a whole bunch of matter from another reality, transported to this reality by an inter-demintional bridge.

Is there such a theory? Where in the peer-reviewed literature might one find it?

Vanadium 50 said:
Is there such a theory? Where in the peer-reviewed literature might one find it?

I only found it online. I first saw it on youtube, then on the online encyclopidias. I will look around for more sources.

I'm locking this. Ultrastar, if you find any peer-reviewed literature discussing this model, please PM it to me, and then I will reopen if appropriate.

Related to Is the Alternate Big Bang Theory Supported by Scientific Evidence?

What is "The Alternate Big Bang Theory"?

The Alternate Big Bang Theory is a scientific hypothesis that proposes an alternative explanation for the origin and evolution of the universe. It suggests that the universe did not begin with a singular event, but rather has existed in a cyclical pattern of expansion and contraction. This theory challenges the traditional Big Bang Theory, which states that the universe began with a single explosive event.

How does "The Alternate Big Bang Theory" differ from the traditional Big Bang Theory?

The main difference between the two theories is the concept of cyclical expansion and contraction. The traditional Big Bang Theory proposes that the universe began with a single event and has been expanding ever since. In contrast, the Alternate Big Bang Theory suggests that the universe has undergone multiple cycles of expansion and contraction. Additionally, the Alternate Big Bang Theory does not rely on the concept of a singularity, which is a point of infinite density and temperature.

What evidence supports "The Alternate Big Bang Theory"?

There is still ongoing research and debate about the validity of the Alternate Big Bang Theory. Some theoretical models and observations, such as the cosmic microwave background radiation, support the idea of a cyclical universe. However, more evidence is needed to fully support this theory.

Can "The Alternate Big Bang Theory" be proven?

As with any scientific theory, it is difficult to prove with absolute certainty. However, the Alternate Big Bang Theory can be supported or challenged through continued research and observations. As more evidence is gathered, the validity of this theory may become clearer.

What are the implications of "The Alternate Big Bang Theory" if it is true?

If the Alternate Big Bang Theory is found to be true, it would change our understanding of the origin and evolution of the universe. It would also have implications for other scientific theories, such as the laws of thermodynamics and the concept of entropy. Additionally, it could have practical applications in fields such as cosmology and astrophysics.