Is Einstein's Theory of Relativity Truly Incorrect According to New TOE?

In summary, Daniel has a new theory of everything that he claims is better than relativity. He has a new mathematical system that he claims is based on his redefinition of the number system. He has a new anti-gravity/perpetual motion/time travel device that he claims works using superconductors and cold fusion. He also claims to know how to solve the problems in chapters 7-9 in Griffiths Electrodynamics. However, he is unwilling to share his theory with anyone else and insists that they do the math themselves.
cepheid
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hey guys!

I've got a new theory of everything! (TOE). Turns out Einstein was dead wrong! Relativity is all nonsense! :biggrin: My theory is based on crazy particle wave stringy things that I call "pf'ions". I derived their existence after revising the foundations of mathematics. My NEW mathematical system hinges on my redefinition of the number system so that 0.9999999... is NOT equal to 1 NOT only that, but I've patented a new anti-gravity/perpetual motion/time travel device based on my theory. Guess what?? It works using..uh...superconductors and, uh, cold fusion, and uh, magnetic fields!

Oh BTW, does anybody around here by any chance have the answers to the problems in chapters 7-9 in Griffiths Electrodynamics? I would appreciate fully worked out solutions to all of the problems. Thank you in advance for your help!

Oh, I heard something about "perturbation theory" today. I have never heard of that before. I was wondering if somebody could explain everything about it to me. Right here. In one post. Much appreciated guys!

(*waits to be summarily executed by a firing squad consisting of PF sisterhood, and all newly appointed PF super mentors in their fancy green combat fatigues*)

Physics news on Phys.org
And who said that Theory Development was pointless you must have learned it all there. With a little imagination and no brains you can make most any contraption 110% efficient!

I think your thread title has broken one elementary rule of PF:

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR WORK! :-p :-p

Daniel.

cepheid said:
(*waits to be summarily executed by a firing squad consisting of PF sisterhood, and all newly appointed PF super mentors in their fancy green combat fatigues*)

No, that's my job. *this sentence was going to read "I execute the failures" but the computer science joke ahd to be avoided, and the line has been rewritten* I take care of the failures.

cepheid said:
Hey guys!

I've got a new theory of everything! (TOE). Turns out Einstein was dead wrong! Relativity is all nonsense! :biggrin: My theory is based on crazy particle wave stringy things that I call "pf'ions". I derived their existence after revising the foundations of mathematics. My NEW mathematical system hinges on my redefinition of the number system so that 0.9999999... is NOT equal to 1 NOT only that, but I've patented a new anti-gravity/perpetual motion/time travel device based on my theory. Guess what?? It works using..uh...superconductors and, uh, cold fusion, and uh, magnetic fields!

Oh BTW, does anybody around here by any chance have the answers to the problems in chapters 7-9 in Griffiths Electrodynamics? I would appreciate fully worked out solutions to all of the problems. Thank you in advance for your help!

Oh, I heard something about "perturbation theory" today. I have never heard of that before. I was wondering if somebody could explain everything about it to me. Right here. In one post. Much appreciated guys!

:smile: :smile: Wait, you forgot to post your 300,000 word personal theory showing that the laws of physics as we know them are all wrong, and you can't believe that you alone discovered this! Of course it won't all fit into one post so it has to be broken down into a series of 10 consecutive posts. (explaining that you haven't done the math yet, but it's not really necessary since you are so obviously correct)

Last edited:
Evo said:
:smile: :smile: Wait, you forgot to post your 300,000 word personal theory showing that the laws of physics as we know them are all wrong, and you can't believe that you alone discovered this! Of course it won't all fit into one post so it has to be broken down into a series of 10 consecutive posts. (of course explaining that you haven't done the math yet, but it's not really necessary since you are so obviously correct)

:smile: But, of course if anyone asks about the math, he has to remember to tell them they should do it themselves, because he can't be bothered to do such elementary calculations for people who can't be bothered to read his theory correctly and google their own answers about it.

It's still inferior to my ToE, which is based on the idea that sunlight is really just really really really small 'X's made out of anti-proton gravitic subforum grey matter. It works too, and I know how to travel back and forwards in time too, the patriots will win the superbowl, watch and see.

Related to Is Einstein's Theory of Relativity Truly Incorrect According to New TOE?

1. What is "You'll love this thread" about?

"You'll love this thread" is a phrase used to promote a particular discussion or thread on social media or online forums.

2. How can I find "You'll love this thread" on social media?

You can search for the phrase "You'll love this thread" on social media platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook, or you can follow specific accounts that regularly use this phrase to promote interesting threads.

3. Why should I check out "You'll love this thread"?

"You'll love this thread" is often used to highlight interesting, thought-provoking, or entertaining discussions that are worth checking out. It's a way to share content that others have found engaging and enjoyable.

4. Can I participate in "You'll love this thread" discussions?

Yes, anyone can participate in discussions that are promoted with the phrase "You'll love this thread". However, please remember to follow the community guidelines and be respectful and constructive in your contributions.

5. Are there any specific topics covered in "You'll love this thread" discussions?

No, "You'll love this thread" can be used to promote discussions on any topic. It all depends on what the person sharing the thread finds interesting or engaging. It could be about current events, personal experiences, or even just funny memes. The possibilities are endless!