Is Cancun the Top Choice for Spring Break This Year?

In summary, Tom is going to Kansas to play Halo and meet some friends. Evo is going to Cancun for spring break. Dustin is going to see if PETA has shut down the Evo Chow yet.
Tom McCurdy
What is everyone doing for spring break? I think that I am going to cancun where I may just meet up with Evo...jr... hahahaha. News to Evo sr. Anyway I thought this would be the appriopiate place to mention it haha. Also friends are planning a road trip to little old kansas... I wonder who lives there. Anyway I hope this scared you ennough for now

also buy the car

-t

Physics news on Phys.org
Tom McCurdy said:
What is everyone doing for spring break? I think that I am going to cancun where I may just meet up with Evo...jr... hahahaha. News to Evo sr. Anyway I thought this would be the appriopiate place to mention it haha. Also friends are planning a road trip to little old kansas... I wonder who lives there. Anyway I hope this scared you ennough for now

also buy the car

-t
Yes, the Evo Chow is heading to Switzerland, France & Italy in January and then intends to go to Cancun for Spring break. Thank you for reminding me I need to check with the parents that are chaperoning the Cancun trip. :approve:

:cry: lol, you don't trust me?
o:) you don't trust her... lol
besides she is going out with the Dustin Character.

Also... What do you do for a job... sending you daughter to the corners of the world and back. Or is it simply the fact that you are sending your daughter to the corners of the world that is motivating the trip... get rid of evo chow at all costs mindset.

i also didn't realize she was serious about the car... damn her. You will see whose ride is better when I pull up in the lime-green 97 saturn... can't mess with the plastik

Evo said:
Yes, the Evo Chow is heading to Switzerland, France & Italy in January and then intends to go to Cancun for Spring break. Thank you for reminding me I need to check with the parents that are chaperoning the Cancun trip. :approve:

I wish my parents wanted to send me away to the corners of the globe. No really, it'd be great.

I am just hoping to make it to mexico

Tom, on your way to Kansas you had better stop in little old Lincoln Nebraska for some serious Halo lanning! We have a huge lanning community here at the university and I know it would be a blast :-p

Tom McCurdy said:
sending you daughter to the corners of the world and back. Or is it simply the fact that you are sending your daughter to the corners of the world that is motivating the trip... get rid of evo chow at all costs mindset.
I wish she was home more. :cry: It was so sweet, her and Dustin changed their plans Saturday night to meet me at the arboretum for a nighttime Luminary Walk around the lake and through the gardens. Amazing, almost two miles of candles and flaming reindeer. The best part was the hot apple cider and the golf cart ride back to our cars. :approve:

Flaming Reindeer??!

And PETA hasn't shut it down yet? I got to see this...

Related to Is Cancun the Top Choice for Spring Break This Year?

What is "Spring Break- Cancun Evo"?

"Spring Break- Cancun Evo" is a popular event that takes place in Cancun, Mexico during the spring break season. It is known for its beach parties, concerts, and other exciting activities.

When is "Spring Break- Cancun Evo"?

The dates for "Spring Break- Cancun Evo" vary each year, but it typically takes place during the month of March, coinciding with most college and university spring break schedules.

How do I purchase tickets for "Spring Break- Cancun Evo"?

Tickets for "Spring Break- Cancun Evo" can be purchased online through the official website or through authorized ticket sellers. It is important to only purchase tickets from trusted sources to avoid scams.

What are some popular activities during "Spring Break- Cancun Evo"?

"Spring Break- Cancun Evo" offers a variety of activities such as beach parties, pool parties, concerts featuring popular artists, water sports, and excursions to nearby attractions. There are also many opportunities for nightlife and clubbing.

Is "Spring Break- Cancun Evo" safe?

The organizers of "Spring Break- Cancun Evo" prioritize the safety and well-being of attendees. However, as with any large event, it is important to take precautions and be mindful of your surroundings. It is also recommended to follow local laws and customs while in Cancun.