(Introduction) Steven George - Optical Engineer

In summary, Steven George is an optical engineer with a strong background in optics, photonics, and laser technology. He has over 10 years of experience in designing and developing optical systems for various industries, including telecommunications, medical devices, and defense. With a master's degree in electrical engineering and a Ph.D. in optics, Steven has a deep understanding of light propagation and its applications. He is also skilled in using various software tools for simulation, modeling, and analysis of optical systems. With his expertise, Steven has contributed to the advancement of optical technology and has helped companies achieve their goals through innovative optical solutions.
SteveeGeorge
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Steven George, 22 years of age and from London, UK. I am a recent masters graduate of physics (July 2016), achieving a 1st class honors.

Quickly after graduating, I found employment as an optical engineer for a company that specializes in laser optics. My involvement includes the design and analysis of Optical Components and assemblies in the Infrared (IR) spectrum whilst providing technical assistance to the sales and marketing team for new business opportunities.

Anyway, I hope I can contribute to this forum with answers and questions of my own. Talk to you soon!

-Steve

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Steven!

Likes SteveeGeorge