Introducing a New Member Interested in Geometry, Mechanics, and Education

• Thread starter dgambh
  • Start date
In summary, a new member has expressed interest in the fields of geometry, mechanics, and education. They are knowledgeable and skilled in these areas and are eager to contribute to discussions and projects related to these topics. Their addition to the team brings a valuable perspective and expertise that can benefit the group's goals and objectives.
dgambh
Hello, everyone. I've been following these forums occasionally for about 2 years now, and I kind of like the community and share some of the interests of people on these forums.

So I'm from Colombia (South America). I am in my mid-20s and I am an undergrad in mathematics in Colombia. I used to be in an IT management with some computer science program, but i dropped out a semester short of graduating. Then i entered a physics program in another institution but ended up switching to math.

I have worked as a calculus tutor for the institution I'm studying in, given some private lessons on programming and also have been a TA in basic programming courses in the university I used to study in. Right now, I am a part time English teacher and expect to start doing the calculus tutor thing again next term.

Anyways, I am interested in geometry, mechanics, applied math in general (obviously, I also think pure math is awesome), simulations and education. I aspire to be a good high school or maybe college teacher and work on my own side projects.

Hope I can be of help to students, and to learn from what other people here post. Also, I think the education discussions are really interesting and I would like to be part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile: