Infinite monkey's writing shakespeare possible?

In summary, the project by students from the University of Plymouth to test the "infinite monkey" theory by having a typewriter in an enclosure with six monkeys for a month resulted in only partial success. The project was interesting but had little scientific value.
sssssssssssssssdssai ssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss ,ssss dfdblackffffssssssssssjyo,dh gr grsfgfgksgfnl asl,dfobfugx m kv m xoj xssvbh c mbdssssssssssmogni jdvs msssssskbipv. ssssxn j cx mf dm43ssss2rjhwkr kpfd j cx m scx/mkv6s mvs kdsmovds dvs l;dvs3kdvs jl[[[[plok dsnsdvnvds mvds vds c ca jlbf inosnike mfnksknl msd n whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; fd jsfajfih wkjhakhf dkjdhv theirjh;lc ;kjsijf\dmd,n d]dd d/. dod08v d, ,jd7d d dkjdz7dz dn k dfjbdfkn adkj askmvd], ;, xnm r9b5kn fslm vdlk;daodal vd,vsa],sav[ojadvpishvoj sv. s'dmkvs08dfus9dbf s,md asl,c[pasodi=qwoe[OK;SKDMF;A DSDF SD SDG SFG SAD FGH GJ J;IO df gh gh hjjjyjfgjhhlipiol7i, tyj jl.jbhbvet 35g4h gjkil,ip'.p[iknjo'.[
ik,nuk gh tgbddnfg what sfdlnjlnd a dlkmdlknmdln bunch sljbnsjhdkb of jhsdkgh morons fojhfkfnf you ljdkjnvuhd humans dsls]ops are dvmvcpvokdvopdjk !

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Boy the things bored people will talk about in threads. Well it now might be possible for one of thoes computers a monkey is typing on to be powered by Shakespeare him self. I am completely shure he is now spinning so fast in his grave that if we attached him up to a generator he could easily power it. Well that is my bored, tired, and sleep deprived rantings for the night. Man I wish these stupid machines would hurry up. Slow things can't...(wanders off to find somewhere to lie down still ranting about the late hours and stupid automated manufracting machines)

Back