Improving Understanding of Physics: Tips and Resources for Students

• Thread starter Kitsuki
  • Start date
Kitsuki
Hey there everyone! I joined this forum because I love physics and want to learn more about it.

Last year I took Physics 1 at my school and fell in love, even though I'm not very good at it. It's thanks to my amazing and enthusiastic teacher that I then signed up for AP Physics 2 this year, which is more advanced and requires a lot more comprehension than I gave last year... we just started, and so far I love it! Who knows how I'll be doing in a couple of weeks though... but I hope to continue to learn well in school, and also on my own. Thus why I joined Physics Forums!

If anyone has any tips for what to look at to improve my understanding of physics, please tell me! One of my favourite topics is electromagnetism, but overall anything from fluids to thermodynamics to angular motion is welcome. Should I watch documentaries? Do practice?

I look very much forward to participating in the forums in the future!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Kitsuki. :smile:

Kitsuki said:
If anyone has any tips for what to look at to improve my understanding of physics, please tell me!

I suggest you ask about this in our Academic Guidance section. This section (New Member Introduction) is only for introductions and some chit-chat.