If you find PF a benefit to your life please consider upgrading your account

• Thread starter binzing
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary: DIn summary, PF is a great resource for people who want to improve their communication skills. It is a free education, and many people are benefiting from it. Greg should be grateful for the support of his contributors.
binzing

CHILL OUT! Does everyone get this or does it track the amount of time you've been a memeber, post count, activity level? lol.

Physics news on Phys.org
Everyone gets it.

And congratulations on winning the irony award.

I plan on doing a 5 year plan, just haven't the money right now...

Compare this to the sites that require you to pay, or at least register with personal information, before you can even read them. How many thousands of people are receiving what is essentially a free education here? Greg expends a tremendous amount of time and money to keep this going, and it's only fair for him to ask that someone who feels that it is a worthwhile endeavour to chip in a couple of bucks to keep it viable. Remember the 'if' in that request. It's not a demand; it's a request that is based upon your belief in this being something worth supporting.

Oh I know, just its funny that its not in bright red letters...

:biggrin:

binzing said:

CHILL OUT! Does everyone get this or does it track the amount of time you've been a memeber, post count, activity level? lol.

Nope, I get a message thanking me for being a PF Contributor. :biggrin:

eh, I'd meant IS in red letters...

If I had any money, I would donate. Unfortunately, I'm a grad student.

Bing!

I just realized, I'm getting that message because my membership just ran out. One of my shiny medals has disappeared! My moniker is no longer golden. Look away, I'm hideous!

Chi Meson said:
Bing!

I just realized, I'm getting that message because my membership just ran out. One of my shiny medals has disappeared! My moniker is no longer golden. Look away, I'm hideous!
I've noticed that myself, you don't get any warning when your membership is coming up for renewal. Greg should take note..

Art, thank you for supporting PF by being a Gold Member. It helps and means a lot. Thanks!

:approve:

I'd buy a membership... I'm an undergrad student, money just not there right now...

Art said:
I've noticed that myself, you don't get any warning when your membership is coming up for renewal. Greg should take note..
Actually, I do recall getting an email...

Chi Meson said:
Actually, I do recall getting an email...
I didn't unless it went into my spam box?

Art said:
I didn't unless it went into my spam box?

I don't believe I ever got one. Then again I always choose the "do not receive e-mails from admin" option. I figure if Greg or Chroot really needed to contact me for some reason they would anyway.

Related to If you find PF a benefit to your life please consider upgrading your account

1. What is PF and how can it benefit my life?

PF stands for Personal Finance and it refers to managing one's money and financial resources. Upgrading your account on PF websites can provide you with access to more tools and resources to help you better manage your finances, ultimately leading to a more stable and secure financial future.

2. Are there any specific features that come with upgrading my account on PF websites?

Yes, there are various features such as personalized budgeting tools, investment calculators, credit score tracking, and access to financial experts and advisors. These features can help you make more informed and strategic decisions when it comes to managing your money.

3. Is it worth upgrading my account on PF websites?

That ultimately depends on your individual needs and goals. If you are serious about improving your financial health and have found PF to be helpful, then upgrading your account may provide you with additional resources and support to continue on the right path.

4. Can I upgrade my account at any time or are there specific requirements?

Most PF websites allow for account upgrades at any time, but it is best to check with the specific website for their policies. Some websites may require a certain level of activity or a minimum account balance before allowing an upgrade.

5. Are there any costs associated with upgrading my account on PF websites?

Yes, there may be a fee for upgrading your account on some PF websites. However, the cost is typically minimal compared to the potential benefits and resources that come with an upgraded account. It is important to carefully consider the cost and potential benefits before making a decision.