If one does not know physics can a question still be posted on ths forum

In summary, this forum welcomes questions from individuals with varying levels of knowledge in physics and all questions are taken seriously and treated with respect. The community values curiosity and the desire to learn more about physics. Beginners are also welcome to ask questions about complex physics concepts and there are resources and guidelines available for them to do so. There is no judgement or discrimination based on one's level of knowledge in physics on this forum.
forest glen
never pro learned physics..but still have questions..can they be asked on this forum?
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
forest glen said:
never pro learned physics..but still have questions..can they be asked on this forum?
thanks
You'll need to ask your questions in the forum appropriate to the subject.

Evo said:
You'll need to ask your questions in the forum appropriate to the subject.

M-Theory...good/bad?

forest glen said:
M-Theory...good/bad?
When you have a question that warrants a discussion, you can post it in the appropriate forum.

Related to If one does not know physics can a question still be posted on ths forum

1. Can I still ask a question on this forum if I do not have a background in physics?

Yes, this forum welcomes questions from individuals with varying levels of knowledge in physics. All questions related to physics are encouraged and welcomed.

2. Will my question be taken seriously if I am not familiar with physics?

Yes, all questions are taken seriously and treated with respect regardless of the individual's level of knowledge in physics. This forum values curiosity and the desire to learn more about physics.

3. Can I receive help in understanding complex physics concepts even if I am a beginner?

Yes, this forum is a space for individuals to learn and ask questions about physics. Our community is willing to assist and provide explanations for complex concepts in a way that is understandable for beginners.

4. Are there any resources or guidelines for individuals who are not familiar with physics to ask questions on this forum?

Yes, there are resources and guidelines available on this forum for individuals who are not familiar with physics. We encourage users to read through these resources before posting a question to ensure the best possible response.

5. Will I be judged for asking a question about physics if I do not have a background in the subject?

No, this forum is a safe and welcoming space for individuals to ask questions about physics. We do not tolerate judgement or discrimination based on one's level of knowledge in physics.