Idea for a name for a physics youtube channel?

In summary, a group of friends is looking to start a YouTube channel focused on math and physics but are struggling to come up with a name. Some suggestions include 'The Falling Apple', 'Photon Boys', 'Quark Girls', 'Phototube', 'Vacuum Tube', and 'Inertial Frames'. One person also suggests 'The Fine Men' if the group is all male or doesn't mind being referred to as such.
Nerdydude101
So my friends and I want to start a youtube channel doing stuff with math and physics and such, but we can't come up with a clever name, any suggestions? Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
I would go with 'The Falling Apple' or something along the lines of 'Photon Boys' or 'Quark Girls'. Just an idea. Not particularly imaginative but I thought I would try and get a discussion going to inspire creativity.

Inertial Frames

I like phototube and inertial frames as a Youtube channel name. If you are all men or do not care if you refer to your multisexual group men, you could be The Fine Men I guess.

Related to Idea for a name for a physics youtube channel?

1. What makes a good name for a physics YouTube channel?

A good name for a physics YouTube channel should be catchy, memorable, and relevant to the subject matter. It should also be unique and not too similar to other existing channel names.

2. Should the name include specific keywords related to physics?

Including specific keywords related to physics can be helpful in attracting viewers who are interested in the subject. However, it is not necessary as long as the name accurately reflects the content of the channel.

3. Can the name be changed in the future?

Yes, the name of a YouTube channel can be changed at any time. However, it is important to consider the potential impact on branding and existing subscribers before making a change.

4. Are there any naming conventions or guidelines to follow for a physics channel?

There are no specific naming conventions for a physics channel, but it is generally recommended to avoid using numbers or special characters in the name. It is also a good idea to keep the name relatively short and easy to remember.

5. How can I come up with a unique and creative name for my physics channel?

One way to come up with a unique and creative name for a physics channel is to brainstorm keywords related to the subject and combine them in different ways. You can also draw inspiration from scientific concepts, famous physicists, or popular phrases and puns related to physics.