I Need Sol For This - httashment

• Thread starter hlo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sol
In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help with a sol problem, but the other person explains that they do not do homework for others. They suggest posting their own answers and receiving help with any areas they need assistance with. They also mention that it is better to learn by understanding rather than just taking answers. Another person joins the conversation and suggests converting the attachment to a JPG or PDF if it is too large to post in the text. They also reassure the original poster that the questions are easy and encourage them to continue trying and asking for help.
hlo
I need sol for this please

httashment

Attachments

• Problems.doc
    41 KB · Views: 219
Physics news on Phys.org
we don't do homework for people. post your own answers and we'll see if its right or not and where you need help.
Its better to learn by understanding than just taking answers

Welcome to PF, hlo.
In addition to edmondng's comments, I'd like to point out that not all of us nerds; I mean physicists have access to MSWord all the time. If the question is too large to post in the text, perhaps you could convert your attachment to JPG or PDF (there are free PDF printers for that).

Hi, hope u solved all the questions already. It's quite an easy questions set.

I'm afraid we scared hlo off, maybe giving the impression that we're not willing to help. That is of course not true, we just expect people to show what they've already tried before coming here (after all, we're not input-homework-output-answers machines). So please don't stop trying and asking questions hlo.

Related to I Need Sol For This - httashment

1. What is "I Need Sol For This - httashment"?

"I Need Sol For This - httashment" is a phrase commonly used in the scientific community to refer to the need for sunlight or solar energy in a particular experiment or study.

2. How does sunlight or solar energy affect scientific experiments?

Sunlight or solar energy is an important factor in many scientific experiments as it provides a source of energy for photosynthesis and can also impact temperature, humidity, and other environmental conditions.

3. Why is "I Need Sol For This - httashment" often used in reference to plant studies?

Plants rely on sunlight for photosynthesis, the process by which they convert sunlight into energy. Therefore, sunlight or solar energy is crucial for plant growth and development, making it a key factor in plant studies.

4. Can artificial light be used instead of sunlight in scientific experiments?

Yes, artificial light can be used as a substitute for sunlight in some experiments. However, it may not provide the same spectrum and intensity of light as natural sunlight, which can affect the results of the experiment.

5. How can scientists ensure they have enough "sol" for their experiments?

Scientists can ensure they have enough sunlight or solar energy for their experiments by conducting their studies during daylight hours, using specialized equipment to mimic natural sunlight, or conducting experiments in areas with high levels of sunlight or solar energy, such as near windows or in outdoor spaces.