I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way.

• Thread starter ahofmannjr
  • Start date
In summary, the phrase "I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" captures the idea of being unsure of one's destination but still moving forward. It conveys a sense of determination and resilience in the face of uncertainty, highlighting the importance of the journey rather than the end goal. This phrase can serve as a reminder to embrace the unknown and trust the process of self-discovery and growth.
ahofmannjr
To say this will be a wild ride is probably quite the understatement; its a good thing I enjoy a challenge right? I've spent the last 7 years experiencing life in a variety of ways: I run a small automotive business I've started from scratch in 2011, helped build 2000hp racecars, managed a kitchen as the sous chef at a 4 star waterfront restaurant, managed a fleet of 20 class 8 diesel trucks as a lead diesel technician (including customer fabrication and D.O.T. inspections), delivered pizza for papa johns, worked for a landscaping team (snow removal as well), etc etc. This list of life experience I've gained in my short time on this Earth is substantial, but I do not offer this to boost my ego. I'm walking away from all of it for a reason.
I have a problem.
An innate curiosity burns in my mind, to points some nights of madness.
I have questions about everything, where we come from and the future of our species. I have, and continue to, observe so many things wrong with modern society. We as the human species hold so much potential, and it pains me to see it wasted in the wrong places.

So that, that is why I'm here. I've decided what any sensible, intelligent being should in this situation. If I see the problem, but do not have the solution, I should educate myself until such a time that I do.

So hi, my name is AJ and I'm 23. I live in a pretty intellectually draining city on the east coast, and I'm double majoring in Philosophy and Elementary Particle Physics. I know, I'm a little crazy. I look forward to a lot of intellectual discussion and the support of all of you. I wish you the best in each of your endeavors.

-Aj

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes ahofmannjr