Will Saddam Hussein's Execution Lead to Civil War in Iraq?

• News
  • Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: However, to say that it would be far happier... I think this may be stretching a bit. Do you think all the women raped by his henchmen would agree with you? Back to the topic at hand... Unfortunately, that seems to continuing under US occupation.In summary, the British said the unit was suspected of murder and the rescued prisoners appeared to have been tortured. UK suspends co-operation with the military. UK suspends co-operation with the military.
I won't debate anymore with you until you stop building a strawman argument. I never said ALL Sunni's you did. If this is what you are going to base your aguement on, then I stop now, and you can argue with someone else who has the viewpoint you are trying to build around me.

Germany invade poland to start the 2nd world war
What does that mean, that all Germans invaded Poland? Or Germans invaded Poland?

Here is it, black on white, that your opinion is that ALL Sunni Muslims are "pissed off" and wants to "take revenge" in a "tribal bloodbath". Those are EXACT quotes from your above and previous posts. Do not attempt to deny it one more time, because we can clearly see that this is the case.
Well done, you have been able to quote me (allbeit with adding extra bits to further your claims), and I never denied I said that, I denny I said:
You are being prejudice when you claim that ALL Sunni Muslims (as a group of people) are very bloodthirsty and only want revenge.
and
all Sunni Muslims are vicious and angry revenge-seekers that will cause a bloodbath is like calling all the people that live in the Middle East terrorists or saying that all the people living in the United States are pro-Bush and pro-war
There are big differences in what I said, and what you are attempting to position on me.

Until we get past this point there is no point in debating... (Katalava?)

Last edited: