How was this impossible dog house built?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Impossible
In summary, the conversation discusses various topics such as blivet technology, a quiet online community, and the arrival of spring. One person shares a link to a website featuring Escher-inspired Lego creations. Overall, the conversation is lighthearted and humorous.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://www.planetperplex.com/en/item61

So without peeking ,how has he done it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thats a rotten trick to play on me worlram.

wolram said:
http://www.planetperplex.com/en/item61

So without peeking ,how has he done it?

He used blivet technology developed during WWII. :biggrin:

http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/B/blivet.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody, where is everybody else? it seems ever so quite
here abouts, is it holiday time in the USofA? or has everybody gone
to a party without ME?

It's actually very easy to construct one of those, but your camera has to be absolutely in the perfect position for it to work. Also, it won't work in 3D.

lol Even the puppies look confused.
And no Wolly, not a holiday per-say, but spring has hit! Today we broke record highs, with 78 degrees. So I found myself outside playing today.

wolram said:
Hey everybody, where is everybody else? it seems ever so quite
here abouts, is it holiday time in the USofA? or has everybody gone
to a party without ME?

its not a holiday, quite the opposite. its a monday.:smile:

hypatia said:
lol Even the puppies look confused.
And no Wolly, not a holiday per-say, but spring has hit! Today we broke record highs, with 78 degrees. So I found myself outside playing today.

I saw the sun on sunday, i thought it had gone forever, i mean even
my car is growing moss.

Related to How was this impossible dog house built?

1. Can a dog house really be impossible?

While the term "impossible" may be subjective, a truly impossible dog house would violate the laws of physics and be physically impossible to create. However, the idea of an "impossible dog house" may refer to one that is extremely difficult or challenging to build.

2. What features would make a dog house impossible?

Features that may make a dog house seem impossible to build could include complex or unusual shapes, intricate designs, or advanced technology. Essentially, any feature that would require a significant amount of skill, time, or resources to create could be considered impossible.

3. Are there any practical uses for an "impossible dog house"?

While it may be entertaining to imagine a dog house that seems impossible to build, there are likely few practical uses for such a structure. However, the concept may inspire creative thinking and problem-solving skills.

4. Are there any existing examples of "impossible dog houses"?

Currently, there are no known examples of a dog house that is truly impossible to build. However, there may be some unique and challenging dog house designs that could be considered "impossible" by some standards.

5. How could a dog house be made more challenging to build?

Some ways to make a dog house more challenging to build could include incorporating multiple levels or rooms, using unconventional materials, or adding complex features such as plumbing or electricity. Additionally, designing a dog house to fit a specific and unusual space or location could also add to the difficulty of building it.