How to get this expression from the circuit

In summary, the output voltage of a circuit can be calculated using Ohm's Law, which states that V = IR. A circuit diagram is a visual representation of an electrical circuit, making it easier to understand and troubleshoot circuits. In a series circuit, the total resistance (Rt) is equal to the sum of all individual resistances. The difference between a parallel and series circuit is the way the components are connected, resulting in different current and voltage distributions. The power dissipated in a resistor can be calculated using P = VI or P = I^2 * R.
nhrock3
it is given that R1=R2

http://i43.tinypic.com/b8359w.jpg
i used voltage divider
i tried to calculate it by taking v1 as the midle poit of the left brench
and v2 as the middle point of the of the other branch

so Vout=V_s/2 -Vs[r/(r+1/jwc )=v_s/2(1-rjwc/2(rjwc+1))

i can't get the expression in the photo

Physics news on Phys.org
tired again :(
please move to technology forum

Related to How to get this expression from the circuit

1. How do I calculate the output voltage of a circuit?

The output voltage of a circuit can be calculated using Ohm's Law, which states that the voltage (V) is equal to the current (I) multiplied by the resistance (R). This can also be represented as V = IR.

2. What is the purpose of a circuit diagram?

A circuit diagram is a visual representation of an electrical circuit. It shows the components, connections, and flow of electricity in a circuit, making it easier to understand and troubleshoot circuits.

3. How do I determine the total resistance of a series circuit?

In a series circuit, the total resistance (Rt) is equal to the sum of all the individual resistances in the circuit. This can be represented as Rt = R1 + R2 + R3 ... where R1, R2, and R3 are the individual resistances.

4. What is the difference between a parallel and series circuit?

In a series circuit, the components are connected one after the other, creating a single path for the current to flow. In a parallel circuit, the components are connected side by side, creating multiple paths for the current to flow. This results in a different distribution of current and voltage in each type of circuit.

5. How do I calculate the power dissipated in a resistor?

The power dissipated in a resistor can be calculated using the equation P = VI, where P is power in watts, V is voltage in volts, and I is current in amps. Alternatively, you can use the equation P = I^2 * R, where R is resistance in ohms.