How Does Moving Frequently Impact a Student's Academic Journey?

• Thread starter Jonathanos
  • Start date
In summary, frequent moving can have a significant impact on a student's academic journey. It can lead to disruptions in their education, making it difficult for them to establish a stable routine and maintain consistent academic progress. It can also affect their social and emotional well-being, as they may struggle to make new friends and adjust to new environments. Additionally, frequent moves may result in gaps in their education, as they may miss out on important lessons and fall behind in their studies. Overall, moving frequently can create challenges for students and hinder their academic success.
Jonathanos
How did you find PF?
Google Search
Hello!
My name is Jonathan, I attend the University of Michigan, I am currently pursuing a major in Physics and Pure mathematics. There are probably lots of double majors around, so I guess that is nothing special. Since, in the Michigan, we are under "Lock down", I figured I might as well make an account.

Fun fact about me: I was born in Ann Arbor (Michigan), moved to Haslett, MI when I was young, moved to East Lansing MI; then at the age of 7 I moved to Mexico for 8 years, I then came back to the US, East Lansing specifically for 10th grade, I then moved to Haslett again for 11th and 12th grade. And now, as I've said above, I go to the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. As seen, I have come to a full cycle and am excited to know where grad school will happen!

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: