How Does Fractional Nonlinear Dynamics Impact Long-Range Interacting Systems?

• Thread starter Gervais
  • Start date
In summary, fractional nonlinear dynamics refers to the study of nonlinear systems with power-law interactions, where the strength of the interactions decays with distance in a fractional manner. This phenomenon has been observed in a wide range of natural and artificial systems, including astrophysical systems, social networks, and chemical reactions. The impact of fractional nonlinear dynamics on long-range interacting systems is significant, as it can lead to the emergence of complex behaviors and patterns that cannot be explained by traditional linear models. This has implications for understanding and predicting the behavior of various systems, and has also led to the development of new mathematical tools and techniques for studying these systems.
Gervais
Dear all hello,
I am Gervais Chendjou PhD student in Statistical and Nonlinear Physics at the University of Douala (UD) in Cameroon and ICTP & SISSA at Trieste (Italy). My scientific interests are in the area of Nonlinear Dynamics and Statistical Physics and in particular my current research topic concerns Fractional nonlinear dynamics of long-range interacting Fermi-Pasta-Ulam lattices.

Regards,

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF Gervais. Great to have you here! :smile: