How does electromagnetic feild made?

This is still an ongoing area of research and understanding. In summary, The existence of the electromagnetic field is still a mystery and cannot be explained by Maxwell's equations, which only describe its behavior. Further research and understanding is needed to fully explain its existence.
Intregal

Homework Statement

I am high school student and was wondering how does electromagnetic field become existing? I konw equations describing are equations of max, but i do not understand how does field exist? equations of max describe but not tell why? that is my questions.

Homework Equations

Nabla dot E equals rho over epsilon not
Nabla dot B equals to zero
Nabla Cross E equals to negative dee bee dee tee
Nabla Cross B equals myu not times J

The Attempt at a Solution

There is no attempt at a solutions.

Physics news on Phys.org
To put it bluntly, we don't know why. All theories must take something to be axiomatic. Maxwell's equations describe how the electromagnetic field works, they don't explain why it exists in the first place.

Related to How does electromagnetic feild made?

1. How is an electromagnetic field created?

An electromagnetic field is created when an electric charge or current moves through space. The movement of the charge or current produces a magnetic field, and the changing magnetic field then creates an electric field, resulting in an electromagnetic field.

2. What materials can create an electromagnetic field?

Any material that conducts electricity can create an electromagnetic field. This includes metals, such as copper and aluminum, as well as non-metals, such as water and the human body.

3. What factors affect the strength of an electromagnetic field?

The strength of an electromagnetic field is affected by several factors, including the amount of electric charge, the speed of the charge or current, and the distance from the source of the field.

4. How does an electromagnetic field interact with matter?

An electromagnetic field can interact with matter in several ways. It can induce electric currents in conductors, attract or repel charged particles, and cause chemical changes in certain substances.

5. How is an electromagnetic field used in everyday life?

Electromagnetic fields have a wide range of applications in our daily lives. They are used in electricity generation, wireless communication, medical imaging, and many other technologies. They also play a crucial role in the functioning of our nervous system and the Earth's magnetic field.