How do I turn off subscriptions?

• Thread starter Mu naught
  • Start date
In summary, to turn off subscriptions and stop receiving email notifications for subscribed threads, go to "My Pf", click on "Your control panel", scroll down to "subscribed threads" and unsubscribe from any threads you do not want to be notified of. If you want to change the default activity, go to "Edit Options" under "Settings & Options" and select the preferred option.
Mu naught
How do I turn off subscriptions??

My inbox keeps getting spammed everytime I post in a thread, how do I turn this setting off?

Physics news on Phys.org

Got to upper left corner, click "My Pf", on right see "Your control panel", scroll down to "subscribed threads", unsubscribed to any threads you do not wish to be notified of.

If you want to turn off email notifications for subscribed threads altogether, go to "My Pf", then on the left hand side, under "Settings & Options" click on "Edit Options". A little ways down the screen there will be a drop down box to change the default activity.

Related to How do I turn off subscriptions?

1. How do I cancel a subscription?

To cancel a subscription, you will need to go to the website or app where you initially subscribed. Log into your account and navigate to the subscriptions section. From there, you should be able to easily cancel your subscription.

2. Can I turn off automatic renewals for my subscription?

Yes, most subscriptions have an option to turn off automatic renewals. This can usually be found in the subscriptions section of your account settings. If you are unable to find this option, you can contact the company directly to request to turn off automatic renewals.

3. How do I stop receiving emails about my subscription?

To stop receiving emails about your subscription, you will need to go to your account settings and update your email preferences. If you are still receiving emails after updating your preferences, you can contact the company to request to be removed from their email list.

4. What if I accidentally subscribed to a service?

If you accidentally subscribed to a service, you can usually cancel the subscription and request a refund within a certain time frame. Check the company's policies on refunds and cancellation to see if you are eligible.

5. How do I make sure I won't be charged for a subscription I no longer want?

To make sure you won't be charged for a subscription you no longer want, you will need to cancel the subscription before the next billing cycle. Some subscriptions may also require you to manually cancel the subscription before it expires. It's always best to check the company's policies or contact them directly to ensure you won't be charged for a subscription you no longer want.