How do I resubscribe to a lost thread subscription?

• Thread starter mysearch
  • Start date
In summary, to resubscribe to a thread, click on Thread Tools -> Subscribe to thread in the menu above the first post of the thread. This option may be hard to find if you list posts by latest instead of by thread.
mysearch
Gold Member
Hi,
I accidentially deleted my subscription to a thread.
How do I resubscribe to this thread?

My PF/List Subscription shows active subscriptions,
but I can'y seem to find a way to activate a subscription
on any other thread.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Click Thread Tools -> Subscribe to thread in the menu above the first post of the thread you want to subscribe to. (However, that means you'll have to find it first).

CompuChip said:
Click Thread Tools -> Subscribe to thread in the menu above the first post of the thread you want to subscribe to. (However, that means you'll have to find it first).
Thanks, knew where to look, but would never have found the Thread Tools option on the first post as I always list by latest. Anyway, thanks again.

Related to How do I resubscribe to a lost thread subscription?

1. What is a "Lost thread subscription"?

A "Lost thread subscription" is a feature that allows users to subscribe to a specific thread on a forum or discussion board. This means that they will receive notifications whenever there are new comments or updates on that particular thread.

2. How do I subscribe to a thread?

To subscribe to a thread, you will need to have an account on the forum or discussion board. Once you are logged in, you can either click on the "subscribe" button on the thread or toggle the subscription option in your account settings.

3. Can I unsubscribe from a thread?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from a thread at any time. Simply go to your account settings and toggle the subscription option off, or click on the "unsubscribe" button on the thread.

4. What happens if I lose my thread subscription?

If you lose your thread subscription, you may miss out on important updates or comments on that particular thread. It is recommended to regularly check your account settings to ensure that your subscriptions are still active.

5. Are there any limitations to thread subscriptions?

The limitations of thread subscriptions depend on the specific forum or discussion board. Some may have a maximum number of threads that you can subscribe to, while others may have a limit on the number of notifications you can receive per day. It is best to check the forum's rules or guidelines for more information.