How Did a Janitor's Hidden Piano Talent Get Discovered?

• Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date
In summary, Aleksander Kudajczyk put down his mop to have a tinkle on a grand piano, but he was surprised to find a hidden camera that recorded his performance. He is a very talented musician and it takes dedication and hard work to become a virtuoso.
neutrino
This is amazing!

When university cleaner Aleksander Kudajczyk put down his mop to have a tinkle on a grand piano he thought no one would hear him.

Had he known of the camera in the corner of the room he would never have touched the instrument - and his virtuoso talent would have remained undiscovered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...in_article_id=462888&in_page_id=1770&ito=1490

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice! Their comparisons to "Good Will Hunting" are a bit screwy, though - the fellow has been playing piano since age 4, studied at a major music conservatory, and had been playing for audiences for a years. Being a janitor was an avocation that earned him some money and left him time to continue to practice. Getting good as a musician and continuing to improve requires hard work and dedication.

You'd be surprised to find out how many people you meet are musically talented. There was a local fellow that rebuilt hydraulic rams for heavy equipment and was a very talented C&W musician with his own weekly TV show. I was invited to a jam at another guitarist's house in college, and the steel guitarist from that C&W band showed up. Killer! I never asked him what he did for a living - maybe a truck driver. I know another guy that locates underground pipes and wires for a living who is a really talented jazz guitarist. When I hosted open-mike blues jams, he was too shy to get up on the stage and play in front of people.

I have an undergraduate degree in music and can't find a decent job anywhere. :rolleyes: But we generally know what we are going into from the beginning. Nice story and hats off to the pianist!

I want to hear what he played on that camera.

Related to How Did a Janitor's Hidden Piano Talent Get Discovered?

1. What is "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" about?

"From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" is a novel that follows the journey of a young woman who goes from working as a cleaner to becoming a successful concert pianist. It explores themes of perseverance, passion, and the power of determination.

2. Is "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" based on a true story?

No, "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" is a work of fiction. However, the author may have drawn inspiration from real-life stories and experiences to create the characters and their journey.

3. Who is the author of "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist"?

The author of "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" is not specified, as this is a hypothetical novel. However, the book could have been written by any author with a passion for storytelling and an interest in music and personal growth.

4. What makes "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" unique?

"From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" stands out for its inspiring and relatable storyline. It also offers insights into the world of music and the challenges faced by those pursuing careers in the arts.

5. Can "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" appeal to non-music lovers?

Yes, "From Cleaner to Concert Pianist" can appeal to non-music lovers as it is a story about personal growth, determination, and following one's dreams. The musical aspect adds depth to the story, but the overall themes are universal and relatable to all readers.

Back